Which of the two states in the US would you rather live in, Arizona or New York?

• ArizonaWhich of the two states in the US would you rather live in, Arizona or New York?
  • New York
  • Others
  • Which of the two states in the US would you rather live in, Arizona or New York?

Most Helpful Guy

• ofc, people are choosing new york lol. I don't know why people still have this glamorized vision of new york as a place to live and "make it". The place is a highly overpriced dump, and a destroyer of dreams. I'd even pick living in detroit over new york city

I'm probably the biggest New York hater out there (especially on this site), but slow your roll, bruh 😂

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau ahh nice! My fingers are crossed for you as well. Everyone should consider leaving their home towns eventually. You don't really learn about the place you've lived until you leave it, because you gain some perspective. Sounds like your parents are sitting on some good retirement money though, hah

Thanks, bruh. I guess so. I mean I just don't like the area as a whole and there's only so much to do on farmland 😑

What Girls Said 16

• I'm going to answer out of the two you specified-New York. Besides that, I don't know. Maybe internationally... maybe NC or Georgia or Massachusetts or California.

• New York for it's shopping, clubs, and it's more liberal
    Arizona for nature, but the upper part of New York is very beautiful also in terms of nature. Also Arizona is not humid unlike New York.

I will choose New York, but Arizona has some good points as well.

That is true, the northern part of AZ is actually pretty nice compared to the southern part. I think it even snows in the winter up there.

@MrAtticusLebowski I been to the Grand Canyon before and it's breath taking.

• Arizona.
    An apartment in New York probably costs more than a small house in Arizona tbh lol

• Arizona please

• New York since I'm originally from there anyway.

• New York because thats where I already live😌 It would be fun to visit Arizona though. I like traveling to different places.

• New York because even if the rats eat me alive, at least I won't have to see a cactus.

• New York, without question

• NY cause i hate hot weather and loves snow

• Hard to tell. I'm a conservative, so Arizona would be better. However, I'm also a lesbian. New York is more supportive of the LBGT community. Also New York has great shopping, but nasty winters. It's a toss up between the two.

• Ny.. Since I live in NY, Lol.
    I hope people aren't assuming the whole state of NY is like NYC.

• New York for sure, no doubt about it. My body would NOT be able to handle Arizona's heat.

• California. Cali is a good mix between the two. It's liberal like New York and for the most part it's sunny and does not snow that much like Arizona expect if you go into the mountains.

• Not Arizona. That place has spiders bigger than my face running everywhere. I'll pass, thanks.

• Give me some hilly wooded areas

• New York always.

What Guys Said 24

• New York. I've been in phoenix once on a connecting flight. Awful. The weather- hot, too hot. Not much to do. And too conservative.

Granted, New York is too liberal. And there are rats there. But it isn't so damn hot all the time. So, by a narrow margin, New York.

• Upstate NewYork is fucking beautiful.
    So you have a portion of Phoenix that's nice while the rest is of the state is essentially a wasteland. If the whole state burned it would still look the same.

Last time i drove through Chandler i stopped for a burger at 8pm and it was 105 outside. It never drops bellow 95 for and entire third of the year. It's like constantly 100+.

I don't think the state even has rats, they left for more habitable conditions. There's a reason land is cheap in AZ.
    People aren't that nice either.

• Arizona seems like mostly a desert, at least from what I've seen in movies.

New York seems to have a better climate so I'll go with that.

• Some parts of New York are somewhat nice. I wouldn't want to live in that state, but Arizona is really fucked up in too many ways. Some of the national parks (i. e. the grand canyon) are nice to visit, but overall I don't even want to enter that state at this time. They really need to fix their government/justice system.

• Arizona. Do people actually realize 95% of New York isn't New York City? It's all farms and shit 😂

• Thousands and thousands of times i have heard about this place. My mind has almost branded this place as a place to be. When you hear good things about the place many times you naturally develop a Hello Effect in your mind about that place. Hence I think that this place is very special for me to be there some day. i am an Indian and I like this place. May God permit me to be there at least once in my lifetime.

• I'm from New York but near the city so it's expensive here

Is New York a good place for someone who personally owns a few guns and is politically and personally somewhere between Libertarian and Centrist or is New York too liberal for my kind?

It's ok outside the city but you need a permit to own a pistol anywhere

• New York. Don't want to live anywhere too hot. I love the diversity in NYC too.

• I live right next to New York anyway so I'd go to Arizona for the climate.

• Columbus, OH! Perfect mix of right and left, great city life, and the people are real af. No fake politeness. No BS.

Cleveland here

@Dave20154 It's all good. Might get another title this season.

they proved the critics wrong with the win over OU. lot of people had been saying that OSU only won because of the weak schedule they had been having. So they finally put a power 5 team in the schedule, and see what happened

• AZ since I prefer the desert and it's less of a terrorist target, even if it is overran with illegals until Trump is elected.

• Arizona, no brainer.

too dangerous in New York as you can't be armed but the bad guys are.

MUCH higer taxes in NY

MUCH better weather in Arizona

• Arizona no contest

• Az is nice but i grew up in ny and i will always love our crazy weather.

• Other , West Virginia 😛

• nyc all the way

• Arizona, the houses in New York cost a lot of money i have heard. thats not worth living there.

• AZ has no snow. You get used to the heat after a while in AZ. NY has disastrous winters.

• Can't answer. You'd have to get me to the USA first.

• I absolute hate hot weather, so NY i guess

• New York. I rather deal with rats than deal with conservative

• Zona

• Between the two, Arizona. I'd be mostly free from libtards.

• Cleveland Ohio, babay