Headed on a business trip to TX... any "musts" I should include in my travels?

Been years since I've been on a business trip. Not really a lover of plane rides but doing this for the job and opportunity. Want to do some fun things when im down there cause I've never been to TX. Any suggestions?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• well as i'm sure you know, Texas is HUGE. it would help if you told us what part of the state you will be in. Without a doubt, Austin is the hippest city in the state and the most fun for a night out. So, if you can, definitely visit there. The live music scene in Austin is probably the best in the country.

• San Antonio

• San Antonio is not the most exciting city in the World. It has the river walk, and not much else. Austin is just 90 minute drive from there and is a MUCH better and more fun city. I highly recommend making the trip there if you are into a younger scene, good food, good vibes and incredible nightlife. The live music scene there is just insane.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• You MUST eat Tex-Mex food while there

• Im a new england chi... whats tex-mex

• It's a take on Mexican food. Real Mexican food is earthy and they tend to use dried chile's (peppers) while Tex-Mex is spicier and tends to use chile powders. Just go to a Mexican restaurant that has lots of cars and enjoy. Often the little hole-in-the-wall mom and pop places have the best food. Things to enjoy are fajitas, enchiladas and my fave chile rellanos. They're good at explaining what things are to newbies

• Try some BBQ and maybe check out the Alamo (it's surprisingly small). Not much else worth doing in San Antonio.

• Texas is huge. It takes 3 days just to drive across the damn state

• A bikini and a mini skirt!

What Girls Said 0