Headed on a business trip to TX... any "musts" I should include in my travels?

Been years since I've been on a business trip. Not really a lover of plane rides but doing this for the job and opportunity. Want to do some fun things when im down there cause I've never been to TX. Any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well as i'm sure you know, Texas is HUGE. it would help if you told us what part of the state you will be in. Without a doubt, Austin is the hippest city in the state and the most fun for a night out. So, if you can, definitely visit there. The live music scene in Austin is probably the best in the country.

0|0
    0|0
    • San Antonio

• San Antonio is not the most exciting city in the World. It has the river walk, and not much else. Austin is just 90 minute drive from there and is a MUCH better and more fun city. I highly recommend making the trip there if you are into a younger scene, good food, good vibes and incredible nightlife. The live music scene there is just insane.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• You MUST eat Tex-Mex food while there

0|0
    0|0
    • Im a new england chi... whats tex-mex

• It's a take on Mexican food. Real Mexican food is earthy and they tend to use dried chile's (peppers) while Tex-Mex is spicier and tends to use chile powders. Just go to a Mexican restaurant that has lots of cars and enjoy. Often the little hole-in-the-wall mom and pop places have the best food. Things to enjoy are fajitas, enchiladas and my fave chile rellanos. They're good at explaining what things are to newbies

• Try some BBQ and maybe check out the Alamo (it's surprisingly small). Not much else worth doing in San Antonio.

0|0
    0|0
  • Texas is huge. It takes 3 days just to drive across the damn state

0|1
    0|0
  • A bikini and a mini skirt!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!