If you had a time machine how would you use it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go into the future, find out some next generation shit, bring it back, say I invented it, get the nobel prize, and retire on a private island with a private jet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go back to Tuesday, February 9th, 2016, and select a different username for G@G :p

Lol your username is one of the most creative ones here 😜

@Triss, thanks! I wish I would've came up with someone less embarrassing and just as original... like Browneyemindtricks! :)

A hahaha I would say pinkeyemindtricks lmfao😂😂

What Girls Said 10

• Ohhh, dang I would do a lot of stuff. But basically go back in time to fix any of the crusty things I have done in the past. Go into the future and figure out important things that happen to me. Like who I marry ( if I do) Kids? How I die? Job? etc.,

• I would use to go back to the past, so I can see how things were when I was born.
    And I also would go to the future, to see if I will reach my goals.

• I would tamper with it to travel to the future.

• I wouldn't at all. Everything that has happened, happened for a reason. For good. I don't want to change it one bit. Live without regrets and all

• Protect and prepare my younger self for the future.

• I'd start my life over and do everything completely differently

• to the past

• I would go back in the day I was born and watch myself in the first day of my life

• Eat a taco over and over

• I would go to the past, to see the dinosaurs.

What Guys Said 0