Tell me your embarrassing stories?

It can be any embarrassing story. Any type. Im just bored and wanna know about other people :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the cafeteria talking to some of my friend (standing) and my crush is directly in front of my vicinity like maybe 2 meters away from me and one of my idiotic friend came up behind me and pantsed me. I wasn't wearing any pants/jeans, but rather a basketball pants, so when my friend pulled down my shorts, my underwear came alone with it and everybody that was there could see my penis. Many were laughing including my idiotic friends and my crush saw me and could see everything down there. It was embarrassing nonetheless.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad was friends with the neighbors and they had a pool. Their son was friends with my crush. So one day they invite us all down to swim. I'm already insecure because my crush is there, and when I go to swim, my top comes undone. Now, my crush already stared at my boobs all the time during school. But having to ask my brother to tie my top back while trying not to show anything, while everyone looked at me.. Was embarrassing to say the least.

I've embarrassed myself a lot, that's just what comes to mind first.

What Guys Said 11

• I got a haircut once that was so bad. It was from some internal hair stylist and all I wanted was my hair to be just above my shoulders (back then I had long hair but now I don't) and that's it, not that hard. But she gave me a haircut that you would like give to a dog or a 8 year old or something, it was so BAD. worst is is that it was at my university and when I walked out people actually looked at me weird and I probably looked like a fucking weirdo so who could blame them. I later realized why...

• I beat up this French guy once upon a time when I was in France on getaway. He was drunk and kept trying to kiss me, I started to fear for myself, so I started wailing on him, as the English have often done to the French in the past. I think I even put him in hospital.

Oh it was also in front of some chick he tried to talk to. I was told that she got her friends to beat him up as well, this guy just keeps getting his ass kicked.

• I was beat to a pulp in front of the girl i liked, i asked her out, she said yes and a few days later she asked friends who were older than us to beat me up as she watched laughing hysterically screaming "you thought i would actually go out with you?" Woke up in the hospital

• those better stay a secret :P

• NO you go first.

• Hey there Eva 😊

• My girlfriend beat me in a wrestling match. Top that!

• Uhm... don't really have any. My life is boring.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• This woman was following me really close into the restroom in a McDonald's. It was in a rough neighborhood. I thought she was a man because she looked so much like one and I almost hit her in self-defense.

• This happened when I was a freshman in high school. My friend and I wanted to get our yearbook pics retaken.

When we showed up to the auditorium, we were forced into these black dresses, us being freshman had no idea what was going on so we went along with it.

Later yearbooks were given out and we end up seeing our faces in the Senior portrait section! Along with our original, ugly pics in the freshman section lmao

• Well there was this guy who told me something like (we were just talking n walking on the street) "oh this whole sexuality this is so weird to me, I mean do men actually have to pee in girls pussies to have kids or what?"

GOD NOPE NOPE NOPE FLYYYY AWAYYY goodbye world xD

• I was at a debate tournament. The last debate of the day 2am and I was tired and just wanted to go home. We were discussing compulsory voting and I meant to say "free held elections" but instead I said "free held erections"

• I been to jail before. I wore a huge orange jumpsuit and those ugly shower shoes. Spent a night and my cellmate was this huge girl.

• One Time in Highschool I wore a weird flow-y dress to school and I went to the bathroom and forgot to pull it down in the back and this guy I had a huge crush on was behind me in the hallway and was laughing with his friends. And I turned around and realised what he was laughing at and was so embarrassed. He never spoke to me after that...

• I got food poisoning and i crapped my pants in my dad's car with his new girlfriend with (I was 15 when this happened) he pulled over next to a corn field and I ran in there and crapped more it was Neverending and my pants were soaked in diarrhea thank god my dad's girlfriend had her bag of clothes with becuase she was staying the night and she gave me a pair of her pants to wear otherwise I would have been so screwed

1 private opinion(s)