True or false: if you have time to worry then you have too much time?

• true
    31% (5)17% (2)25% (7)Vote
  • false
    62% (10)50% (6)57% (16)Vote
  • other
    7% (1)33% (4)18% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I just always keep busy so I don't have time to be sad

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You often worry because you don't have enough time, which is a counterexample to the istatement. It is false.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. When you spend time worrying, you’re simply using your imagination to create things you don’t want.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. You don't need "time" to worry. It isn't a time consuming act. It's a thought process. We all think pretty constantly; you never don't have time to think.

2. All people worry. It's natural. Some worry far less or far more than others though.

3. If you feel you're so busy you don't have time to think, you are probably spreading yourself too thin.

0|0
    1|0
  • The worrying take up your mind wvwn when you don't have time for it. Like in your dreams. It sucks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I can still worry about things even if I'm busy...

0|1
    0|0
  • False. There's just no logic behind this. Worrying is a natural part of life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

but couldn't one reduce how much they worry by keeping themselves busy?

• 2mo

If you keep yourself busy with a task that may or may not go wrong, you'll end up worrying about it anyway.

• Sometimes but having no time can make you worry too like people who are busy worry a lot.

0|0
    0|0