Who will most likely become president of America?

Lol not who you want to win, but who do you think will most likely win?

Who are the polls leaning towards at the moment?

And I repeat again not who you want to win lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to see the post bombing polls - We are getting some of the post birther polls now and it looks like HC has steadied ship on the DT momentum - It is on a knife edge - As many poll analyst say if held today, HC would win - Turnout is so important - A rise for DT in polls is good for him but it also inflames the anti DT vote to turnout - Barring any big surprise my gut says HC will win by a small margin but I don't say that with any confidence - I will qualify it by saying that I think it could be Florida and Pennsylvania that decide it - DT needs both, HC only needs one.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Currently, Hillary Clinton is the likely next president due to the nature of the Electoral College. Today, there is a roughly 3/4 probability it will be Clinton.

Follow this every day:
    www.nytimes.com/.../...dential-polls-forecast.html

It is a metaprobability comprised of several polling/prediction sites.

• The only way I could see Trump possibly lose this election is if he dies. That's literally it. Barring death, I'd wager my life-savings on him winning the next two elections.

• I always said Trump was going to win just so I could remain confident. Now I actually believe he is going to win.

• I honestly don't see how trump can win unless something catastrophic happens. She's expected to straight up rape him in the election

• I think Trump is going to win the popular vote but Clinton is going to win the Electoral College, thus becoming president.

• Might be Hillary