How do deal with depression, when alone?

so my day started of with me being put into special ed classes. previously I was iep student and I still am. but when I realized I'm not normal it killed me inside. Then i get blocked for thanking somebody for liking my post? And ya small stuff like that bothers me. thanks for taking the time to read this.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like you're either mildy depressed or just think you're depressed. First of all, you need to change your state of mind. If you tell yourself you're depressed and allow yourself to have these negative thoughts, you'll get dragged into your depression more and more. Having experienced depression, I can tell you that it's something you can control, as long as you try. If you don't know where to start, seek help asap.

What Guys Said 1

• Get some help. Talk to anyone that will listen and perhaps get professional help

bruh I did that with wrong people and they used it against me to destroy me... but I'm consider

That sucks bruh. Hopefully some people that you can trust