What do you HATE?

I HATE overly sensitive butthurt people. Like gtfoh. Stop taking life so seriously

Most Helpful Guy

• The Sun, Traffic, Government, Doctors, Paying to Learn so at the end they give you a very expensive sheet of paper that tells other people that you're broke with a piece of toilet paper stuck in your hand. (Had I only paid a bit more attention in Art class I could've forged it!) and also I hate confirming every three episodes to Netflix that I don't have a life. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...89098cb2f6.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Hating is bad (or so they tell me) so I don't hate anything. I thoroughly dislike many things- 95% of rappers, feminists, MGTOW idiots, and people hotter then I am.

What Guys Said 34

• 1. I dislike judgmental people.

2. I dislike people who always or regularly use foul language, vulgar language.

3. I dislike people who take forever to reply, people who are poor at communication skills

• i hate stepping on legos barefoot or stubbing my little toe in the dark. fuck you objects.

• racism, bigotry, fanaticism

• i hate heartless spoiled bitches like you, and im sure most others do too.

• my butthurts sometimes but I'm pretty desensitized to everything. I do take life seriously though lol... so does that mean you hate me too? lol

Why do you take life srsly?

actually the exact opposite. it made me take it very seriously. lets say that a piece of me died in my childhood and I will never get that piece back. That said I am NOT 100% serious 100% of the time. Come on, my buddy and I kidnapped our bro last night outside the theater right off his wifes' arm. (yes pantyhose over our heads and white non descript van with mud over the license plate) just so he could come jam with us and skip out on 'date night' lol

opps Saturday night we did that, the days are kinda starting to mash together. got to start sleeping one of these days :)

• Traffic, waking up in the middle of the night (because it's hard for me to go back to sleep), waking up for work, etc.

• Being put in the position of doing the right thing or partaking in someone else's wrongdoing. If you go along with it or say nothing, then you're just as guilty. You do the right thing and that person gets pissed at you as if you did something wrong.

• I hate arrogant, condescending people.

• Terrible drivers, dog haters, and butthurt people

• I hate evil people (which includes misandrists), homework, diseases, rude people and arrogant people.

• I hate that I don't have the sexual power of a woman. I hate stupidity and I hate anyone who obsesses over Kim Kardashian.

• I dont hate anyone.
    But i hate IT WHEN people refuse to smile or laugh because they think it makes them look cooler and smarter and "above" everyone else.

• I do hate crybabies, mostly guys who whines and bitch about stuff.

• i fucking hate the sun, it shines in my eyes all the fucking time. im glad the summer is over.

• I hate fake n rude people

• I really hate being falsely accused.

• i hate being hungry

• Religious nujobs, whiners, girls trying to act cute.

• I can handle sensitive people.

Its arrogant people who grind my gears. Hypocrites too.

• Wanna take ma hand an walk in the path of life with Asian boi? Ma heart is rdy to be taken by the light of yo life 💘💘💘

• I hate when people drive slow on the fast lane

• drug dealers who sell in high prices :p

• Not sure whether i hate everyone or everything.

• Like most people who say they hate overly sensitive people, I bet you cry like a baby when you're on the receiving end of abuse. Hopefully the next guy you treat badly won't be "butthurt" and instead cuts you throat.

• Lol always angry aren't you

• Being ugly.
    Women.
    People on this site.

• I hate childish behavior from grown up people.

• onions i fucking hate onions

• I also hate overly sensitive butthurt people, such as SJWs.

• I mean you have to take life seriously, you only get one.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 21

• Traffic. I get some bad road rage. o_o

• I hate work and this big bug bite on my eyes.

• Arrogant people, cruelty to animals and texting while driving

• slow walkers for sure lol

• When people get offended too easily.
    When people tell me how to parent.
    When people think they can take advantage of me.
    When people lie to me.

• annoying anons.

• I hate people who tell me I need to eat a ton of cheese burgers like bye shit

• i hate people who don't like cats

• I hate racist people. Broke people. Rude people. Bad ass kids.

• I hate people that are mean to dogs.

• The human condition.

• People that don't listen and then hit a wall, because... surprise, they didn't listen

• I hate being depressed and suicidal makes me hate life every single day I'm alive

• That is my #1 pet peeve.

• I hate onions. Yuck!

• Liars!

• People who don't know how to argue, and people who take me for granted.

• People who think they're edgy and cool for making a big deal about ignoring social issues and injustice...

Most will whine if they have to wait an hour to eat, they get dumped, there's no wifi, etc.

• bullies and players.

• People that cry racism at every turn.
    People with lack common sense.

• I FUCKING HATE BAD DRIVERS!!! I drive so well and bad drivers make me want to kill them.. Still taking it one day at a time but I HATE bad drivers 😘

Haha these mothe fuckers out here, "look at me mom! I have a license!" 😁- and I'm ready to cut a bitch.. Sigh..