1 month to live?

So theoretical question here I'm curious what all the outcomes would be. Let's say you found out you have only 1 month left. What would you do? Would you spend it with your loved one/ones? Or maybe you like/love someone and never told them, would you finaly have the courage to tell them? Maybe you visit the place of your dreams?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a month left to live and I was in good health I would attempt to rob a bank to give my family more money. Or I'd volunteer for a suicide mission in the army. Something like that but only if I was 100% sure I'm dying and I was in my current physical condition.

How about a suasidal mission to rob a crazy dictator?

I'm not going to North Korea or some shit I was thinking about blowing up some terrorists in the Middle East cuz the pose a greater threat

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go back to my home town spend the month with my foster mum

What Girls Said 2

• i'd do a lot of things and tell things i've always anted to tell

• I'd go crazy and do anything and everything I've always wanted to do

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I'd spend it with my loved one.
    Go on a holiday or some shit.

Go to pizza hut order 4 pizzas. Good life.

• try to shoot some weapons. try weed and shit like that. have sex. shoot myself in the arm to feel how it feels. go to fokusima at the last day. but befor that i would tell everyone that im goong to die and want so see there reaction. I always wanted to know what my class would have said

• bang as many women as i can... oh wait... i'm doing that already