What is your prediction?

What is your prediction?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Life span would be increased
    2. Robots doing a fair number of jobs
    3. Nanotechnology will be the hot stuff lol
    Bonus
    4. More dependence on renewable energy source/increased efficiency of solar cells etc

Most Helpful Guy

• My prediction is that all predictions made here will be far off. Like all predictions made about the future, especially when it comes to technology

What Girls Said 2

• Computers might be so powerful we could upload digital versions of our brains. So we could live in a simulated world probably through neural lace.

There may be 9.6 billion people with China and India still being the main cause. Which 1 in every 6 people will be over 65. That will probably cause a resource crisis due too people refusing to reproducing less.

Hyperloop could be working by then.

• I don't know but they better find the cure to aging.

What Guys Said 18

• Secret sex tapes smuggled out of North Korea confirm rumors that Kim Jong-un really does have a micro penis.

After years of debate the EU has formally declared that it will exit Europe. Just where they will go is still unclear, but the UK has stated they are not welcome there.

The US Supreme Court has ruled that prenatal genetic suppression of the logic portion of the brain is not protected by religious freedom.

• I can predict that I will 55 years old.
    I can predict that certain females born in 2016 will be kind of finishing their porn careers at the age of 34.
    I can predict that most of every one born in the 70's and earlier will be dead by then.

• 1. AI is going to have evolved to a state where it significantly changed the world as we know it. Everything we do is mediated through AI somehow.

2. Owning a car has been out of fashion for at least 20 years.

3. Augmented reality means we'll have electronic devices inside our own bodies and will no longer need a piece of glass and a screen to serve as a GUI for anything we need to do.

• The demographic change in America will cause whites to become more powerful bc they will begin to identify as a district group with its own interests.
    Japan will initiate a war with China, or vice verse, China will be defeated and Japan will emerge as the the superpower of Asia.
    Isis will cause coups in several countries, cement their political structure, and establish a temporary treaty with the west.
    Depending on whether trump or Hillary win America will either rise to the challenges, or continue their decline.

• I'll be dead and forgotten by then.

• Polar ice caps will be gone with people living Antarctica
    Million's of people will have lost their jobs to robots
    World governments will be handing out free tickets for a one way trip to the sun to get the human population under control

• We will have started a colony on Mars.
    We will have another world war by then.
    Nintendo will be owned by Disney.

• Machines will slowly do more than humans and become more intelligent.

There's gonna be a big war with ISIS maybe in Europe.

I will finish high school, get my degree and i will go to another country. :P

• In 2050, Tom Cruise would look like very old finally.
    A flying car would be available.
    And invisible cloak would exist but not in available in the market.

• People will die.

Cars still won't fly.

No alien attacks.

• 1. I'll probably be dead by then.
    2. Most of the developed countries will have become serious nanny states.
    3. Massive water shortages

• (1) China will be no 1 in GDP (2) USA no 2 (3) India no 3. If you want more then read books based on the Predictions by Nostradamus. There you may find some critical information.

• pandas are extinct
    mountain gorillas are extinct
    orangutans are extinct
    and fuck it cos am super confident
    polar bears are extinct

• i'll not be there

• The world will be so liberal that I'll have to go off the grid and live alone.

• I will be 59 by then. But I will look 40-43, since now at 25 I pass as 18-20.

Still single chasing chicks. And that's what I want.

• Asians will dominate america

• men and women would be unisex beings :(

Would be very smart and intelligent but lonely

water would be more valuable than gold