A woman in Philadelphia was hit in the face by a catfish dropped by a passing bird, how crazy is that?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/catfish-falls-sky-hits-woman-face-article-1.2788443
Lisa Lobree was en route to a fitness class recently when she heard a “rustling” coming from above, in a nearby tree. She told CBS Philly she had been walking on a path near the city’s art museum when she was suddenly hit in the face with what turned out to be a five-pound catfish.

“I think it might have been head, face, and neck, because I smelled so bad afterwards,” Lobree told the news outlet. “I smelled disgusting.”

She added in the end, it was her friend Annie, who was able to riddle out what may have happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just walking around in the city and a smelly dead fish falls on your face, nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just goes to show that you should never drink, fly and eat at the same time.

What Girls Said 19

• That's pretty crazy! I've hard of crazy things happening but this one takes the cake. What are the odds she was standing in that place at the time that bird decided to drop that fish?

Hopefully she is okay!

• Well damn, not her day 😂
    But the real mystery is: what kind of bird is strong enough to fly around with a big fish like that? :o

Who knows,
      Its the North Eastern U. S,
      We have plenty of hawks, eagles, and falcons, hell on the coast you can find ospreys

lol ooh the temptation. ^_^ And I just love this photo from National Geographic:

http://i.imgur.com/pDhZZoD.jpg

They have so much amazing photography on all kinds of subjects; I have a collection of photos from their site that is 13 years old and counting, now. xD And I add to it from time to time, and just use that album as my screensaver lol. :P

@Waffles731 Woah that's awesome! I've been to Yellowstone as well; some places there are seriously some of the most beautiful sights I've seen anywhere!

• @cavmanier this was probably the thing you mentioned to me yesterday right? LOOOL

The odds of that happening lol reminds me of the odds of getting hit with a coconut on the head.

• Amazing :P

• 😂😂 OMG I bet she has a couple of black eyes after that 😂

• 😂😂 wow

I'm voting that was karma for some dick move she made previously 🙋

Yeah, like maybe she catfished a bunch of guys on tinder or okcupid 😂

• its crazy lol

• Haha, that's crazy. Poor girl. 😂

• I'll just here because I saw Philadelphia 😁

• 😂😂😂

• And I thought my day couldnt get worse.

• that's hilariously odd

• Lel thats hilarious. 😆

• that's a slap in the face

• That's hilarious

• There a reason why I don't like birds. I am right about them.

• you know that can actually happen. But it hapening in philli? naw.

• my brother woke me one morning by slapping my face with his oversized junk.

That's just wrong on several levels.

@WhereAmI more like eight and a half

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• There is a good internet joke quip in that somewhere but I can't think of it.

• we once found a big ass rabbit that was hit by a car on the side of the road, it was still warm. we went home and prepared it for dinner.

• i'm from the philly area. that's a crazy story. guess i'll be carrying umbrellas even when it's nice out

• Hahaha random xD

• "She's" probably a level 1 G@G user. Muhahahaha.

• Man, now THAT'S being catfished
    OR
    Karma's really telling her to stop catfishing.

• Talk about being "catfished" haha

• If it was in Peckham she would've caught it and thrown it right back at the bird.

• The catfishes strike again.

• Maybe that was karma sending her a message to stop being a catfish

• Wow.

• Littttttttt

• I saw that a few days ago. It's crazy.

• blame the patriarchy