Have you ever doubted the holocaust?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Nope.

• No, although I am curious to know what evidence the holocaust deniers have. It seems to me counter productive for governments to ban the discussion of whether the holocaust happened or not. I have been to see Dachau concentration camp and I have no doubt that the horrors attributed to it actually happened. However if you, or anyone else, has evidence that those things did not happen, I would like to listen to your evidence.

All the holocaust witnesses are Jews or nazis

The gas chambers at dachau were not used as a way to exterminate the prisoners according to records. Euthanasia and other methods were used. This has been confirmed by both the liberators of the camp and also inmates.

@Lottifan WOOOOOW OMG! WHAT A HORROR!!! HOLOCAUST! HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST!!!

In Josef Alleberger's diary I was reading about Soviets gang raping everything during their advance, prisoners of war that were maimed with rifles drilled in their butts and genitals stuffed in their mouths, illegal use of explosive ammunition by both Germans and Soviets with results that make you sick in the stomach and in Dachau we had euthanasia! And prisoners in stripe uniforms! A holocaust tear was just dropped!

• Nope. It's well documented. It happened

• Never.

• Never

• Nope , I'm german and got all the infos shoved down my throat for years.

Nice logic. Instead of doing your own research to find out the truth you blindly swallow what is shoved down your throat. The logic of a woman.

@TheFlak38 what research do you you need to do? the pictures are everything. it's well documented. it's in history books. there are diaries, first hand accounts, and various world leaders saw the death camps... so what research does she have to do that hasn't already been done.

you question her logic. i don't think her logic is questionable

• No. I work with two survivors. It happened.

• How can you doubt a fact?

What Guys Said 24

• No. Why would anyone doubt it? There's plenty of proof. My father had/has a client who's a holocaust survivor... it was very much real.

• I am really amazed by the people who question it

• nothing to doubt. it's well documented. there's photos. there's first hand accounts. there are diaries. there are various world leaders who saw them. there are former reich officials who admitted to them

there's nothing to doubt

• Astonishingly surprised that people think that this huge event never happened after having a shit load of eye witness accounts from BOTH sides, photos, history books, and that the camp sites still open today to show what it was like back then people still deny it ever happened. SMFH

• You can't deny something that is so well documented and so horrific.
    Some people bring up Dachau and the Red Cross investigation but forget to mention that the Nazis literally set up a tour for the Red Cross workers by in advance turning the camp into a Potemkin village.

• No, how can anyone doubt such a thing? There's countless evidence left to prove it. You can even look up pictures of people in the concentration camps.

• History is written by the winners. So I do take anything in historical context with a grain of salt.

• Jet fuel can melt steel beams.

• I never doubted for a second - It was horrific

• I have seen the survivors, witnesses, pictures, graves, etc, but some think it is just a little too convenient as a tool to enforce guilt that it may have been exaggerated or manufactured.

• There was also another holocaust... mass deportations to the gulags of Soviet Siberia... my own family were victims of that bastard Stalin !!

• Nope

• no, it's undeniable

• there are actually people who believe it didn't happen?

There are some anti-semites that pretend it didn't.
      Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority is one of those people.

• It happened. I know a few holocaust survivors. I've also been to Auschwitz and Dachau concentation camps.
    If you don't believe it happened go and see the evidence for yourself.

The wooden gas chamber doors

I went to Dachau and saw "gas chambers" made with post war materials, windows without glas which means anyone outside would be affected from the gas as well and doors cheaper than the house of my great grandparents built in 1935. This doesn't count as evidence to me.

• People that don't believe it I would be very interested in hearing what evidence you have to come to that conclusion.

• The way our marxist school teachers present it to us? Yes I always doubted that.

• Do i doubt the thousands of witnesses and physical proof. from old German writing? Nope...

• yes like how i doubt the existence of the americas...

• After knowing about unit 731 i don't doubt thia happened in fact it's nothing compared to unit 731

• It happened and it is no doubt about it.

• I have entertained doubts about a lot of things.

For one thing, I firmly believe the truth doesn't need the law to defend it. We haven't made Flat Earthers illegal, or climage change deniers illegal, or religion illegal, or whatever. So why do need a law to make holocaust denial illegal?

That on its own made me want to question it. I really dislike thought control policies.

There are also rare but several examples of people who claimed to be survivors of the holocaust and it turned out they were liars inventing shit to sell books. That doesn't help.

Lastly there was the insistence that figure of 6 million Jews not be questioned.

So yeah, i questioned it. And after doing the research, I came to the conclusion that it happened, 6 million Jews were killed, and there are a few scumbags who tried to profit out of it.

Unbelievable! At least one person here with a brain still functioning!

Likewise, we don't need a law making punching you in the head illegal.

@stallionman_69 We already have one. Doofus. Learn to read the whole comment before you stick your oar in.

• Yes, I did for a while, although I'm 100% sure the holocaust did happen now.

• No, never... The evidence is simply overwhelming!!!