What to do in a situation when I fell in love with a guy, but the timing is so bad?

last text message I received from him... Whenever you need someone to talk to. I'm here. Sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted, but I'm sure you'll find it someday. Good luck. (Girls what would you guys do? He will graduate next year and who knows if he will be ready then? My stubborn heart is set on him 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he cares about you as a friend and isn't "In love" with you. There isn't much you can do. You can be his friends and stick around and hope his feelings change, or you can move on a find someone else.

Yea that's true! He's told me before that I've never loved anyone before. The only person I've ever loved is my mom.

& plus it makes it harder because he lives 3 hours away from me. He goes to school in Southern CA

Most Helpful Girl

• Timing is an excuse for a couple that isn't working out.
    I've been there too and it hurts but it's not a bad thing because you will meet someone that wants you despite the circumstances you are in.

If my ex didn't make excuses about timing - I wouldn't be living with my love today (who's 10x sexier, funnier and ambitious).

No relationship is perfect but they key is both being involved in overcoming challenges to stay together.
    If you are willing to put in the effort then you are also worth the best!

So feel free to move on and enjoy yourself because good things are set to come.

The thing is that we were never a couple. We dated but then he left to school and well we just became friends after that.

Maybe long distance just isn't for him?

Yea we've talked about that in the past. I think he will be done with school next year. I don't know if he's coming back here though. Sometimes I just feel like moving away from California & just starting all over. New friends, New People. New Life.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you talked to him about waiting and see what he says.

Yes I sort of have & he mentioned something about... I feel like you would get jealous because I will put my family first. He wants to help his family first as in buying a house for them and then worrying about himself last & settling down.

I think he is making up a lot of excuses

Really? What do you see? He is telling the truth though because he grew up without a father , so his mom basically raised him on his own and I guess he wants to finish school and help his family out and stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• This is super hard. I feel like I'm there now. Breaks my heart. Kinda makes me wonder why and how it happens