Is he purposely not replying to my phone call?

I had applied for this position in August. Didn't hear back. Left another email a week or two ago. Nothing. I called the guy in charge some time ago, he didn't pick up.

I called him again today, he didn't pick up (it was extension-based). So I finally emailed him a last time... if he doesn't reply I get it.

I actually wonder if he can see my number through caller ID or something and hence he's not picking up

2mo I mean... is that something people do? I almost think it's childish to not pick up a call

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems very unprofessional

On his end or mine?

Yeah I think so too. I mean, how hard is it to say sorry we're done hiring.

It almost seems as though I was so not into consideration for the posting that he thinks it's absurd I'm calling/emailing in the first place.

Hey can I ask you something, would it be okay if I messaged you?

Yeah sure I can

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I had applied for this position in August...
    It appears from where I am Sitting here, dear, this Guy with no Try, is Purposely Putting you on a Bad Back Burner, most likely Burning you up when he Don't... Respond or Pick up.
    He knows it's You and What I can Say, Begin a new Beguine ofLlooking for another 'Position' Today.
    Good luck, and Sorry for your Loss... Some Boss are like this, Rude and crude. xx

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence and wow, a WHOLE month ago though.. where does time go? xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It could be

• Yeah he is not