If language wasn't an issue, and you had the opportunity to spend a couple of years in either London or Paris, which one would you choose?

If MONEY & LANGUAGE were not an issue, which one would you pick and why?

Paris
London

• ParisIf language wasn't an issue, and you had the opportunity to spend a couple of years in either London or Paris, which one would you choose?
  • LondonIf language wasn't an issue, and you had the opportunity to spend a couple of years in either London or Paris, which one would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived in London. It's a overpriced, overrated dump populated by people who've managed to get a reputation for being unjustly full of themselves in a whole country that's unjustly full of themselves.

Which leaves Paris. Paris is okay, I guess. In between the beggars and looky-looky men, I suppose I could amuse myself for a while there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would pick Paris. I don't know why, but I've never been curious about London. I mean, there's nothing wrong the city, I just have never been interested.

What Guys Said 52

• Very tough decision. I'm thinking of Paris cause I've never been there and definitely wanna go, but since I've never been there, I don't know how it is, so maybe I wouldn't like to spend a couple of years there.
    I liked London a lot, I wouldn't live there forever, but for a couple of years I wouldn't say no.

I vote Paris just because I've never been there.

• Probably Paris.
    I kinda feel like London is more of a shithole. That's just my gut instinct ¯\(◔‿◔)/¯

• Neither actually I'm not really a fan of either but I suppose if I had to choose between the two I'd choose the french countryside a vineyard or something far out in the country.

• voted paris but frankly i could've picked either

• I'd HAVE TO pick London, because I already spent so many months in Paris that it might well add up to a year.

But life in Paris would probably be better.

• Neither. Both are overrun by Muslims. Melbourne Australia.

• London.

I know just the place I wanna show you 😏

• The langauage ain't a problem actually , but I would prefer Norway or Australia, but in these two Paris

• I voted London, but I could live in Paris too. The language would not be an issue, my French and English are about at the same level :D

• Both are overpriced as shit. But if I had to choose, probably Paris since I have a ton of friends there

• Paris. Easy decision.

I tried moving to London once. Their coffee was so bad, I didn't last a full month.

• I've been to both places London fits in better with Americans we get along better

• Paris, foodie paradise there!

• Maybe London? Neither excite me that much, Paris doesn't seem as great after all the terrorist attacks there recently and London I've read is also having very high immigration and crime issues.

• Paris. I would actually hope language was an issue. I need to really pick up my French, and then maybe I'll have some experience to my name.

• I don't know. I really wanna visit both cities.

I think Paris would interest me more as a city, London it would be more because of the country

• The choice between the country Charles "Tosspot" de Gaulle crawled out of or the country that invented Cheddar Cheese and blessed your sandwiches for all eternity. There's only one choice here.

• London, because it has Wimbledon.
    Athough, Paris has the French Open.
    Still, I think I'd like London more.

• The people in the UK tend to be a lot cooler then French people. If you have to spend a couple of years in a country, then the people you encounter day to day means just about everything.

• Can i choose both? Literally both of those places are on my bucket list of places i want to see before i die.

• London, I love that language. My favorite language

• Neither. I found both cities to be boring.

• as it turns out language wouldn't be an issue either way

• I would choose London because it is the financial capital of the world. And I am an expert in finance. London Stock Exchange is the place where I will work.

• London because fuck Frenchies

• paris

• I just lived in London for a year so I would totally go to Paris.

• Money not being an Issue, definitely London.

• I'd rather stay home, but if I had to choose I'd pick London. The airport there is huge and really nice.

• London probably 💁

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 27

• Paris. I've never liked London all that much. If I'm gonna go somewhere, may as well be close to Disney land.

• I have more friends and family in London AND it doesn't smell like Paris does.

• London, as much as I dislike the UK as a whole, I love, love, love London - the Traditional market halls in Harrods in Knightsbridge are my favorite place on earth 😛

• paris is full of french people

• oh man.
    I'd love to go to Paris because it's the 'birth place of film' and being a film maker, that would be so much fun. But I wanna see London too.
    Lmfaooo can I split my time between both? hahaah

• London. Because I'm not too fond of the French people. Arrogant bunch. Plus, I heard Paris is getting really dirty now

• I have been to been to Paris twice and am fluent in French. Maybe I'd choose London to do something different?

• London - there's so much to do! Been living here 21 years and still finding new places to explore.

• London, hands down. I have relatives in England and I love London. The people are less rude than in Paris, and I've been there enough times that I know most of the tourist traps.

• Both.

• Language wouldn't be an issue for me in London and I've always wanted to go to Paris. I love to spend a couple years or even live in Paris.

• London hands down.

• I think paris is super overrated. Sure, it's a beautiful city and good to visit, but living there is quite harsh.

London seems more easy and enjoyable to live to me.

• Paris no hesitation the food in London is just too bad,

lol the food. xD

Haha yes, if I only had enough time and money for one place out of the two, I'd choose Paris. :D And hey! Maybe I'll run into you there too, if you're also on holiday. xD

@nfigure yes, it would be cool, I would make you try macarons or nougat that's so yummy ^-^

• London because fuck france.

• london

• Paris.

• London of course :)

• Paris with bae❤
    While London with bae or friends.
    I love both I can't choose only 1

• London coz I love the idea of Royal family, it's different

• I'd spend half in each ☺️ I wouldn't be able to choose. Either would be fantastic

• Been to both... Don't really like Paris

• I would pick London because it's were I used to visit and I like the city

• London.

• Well, London would be safer. But Paris would have better food. Don't know :)

• Paris.
    I don't like london nor Brit talk.

• I don't think London and Paris are safe destinations now...

Brexit fuelled racism, terrorist attacks...

@HonestWhiteGuy There are various ethnic groups there living and working, that "suddenly" became unwanted after brexit, I wasn't talking about Muslims.

In London ofc.