When was the last time you were excited/happy about something that you had been waiting for?

Just found out they added the new (now old) season (5) of the show "New Girl" to Netflix. Been waiting quite a while for it. Now I can Netflix and chill it. And I actually mean Netflix and chill, not the other "netflix and chill" meaning

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush posted a new selfie like two weeks ago

did you comment on it?

Okay lol thank you xx

so, just do it

What Girls Said 2

• When my ex made me believe we were getting back together. I was very excited and happy that something I never thought would happen was actually happening.

And then he broke up with me all over again.

life doesn't move backwards

• To be honest, I don't remember. I guess it was a long time ago...

What Guys Said 3

• Two weeks ago. I finally got to go to training again. It is good to be back!

• Usually waiting for a DVD I ordered to see a movie I haven't seen since I was a kid

• Finally got my tax stamps approved for my short barrel rifle and suppressor, so that's pretty awesome

is that an assault rifle?

by the way, 2nd amendment says you can have firearms, but, it doesn't say "you should own assault rifles" as a civilian

and i dont need to listen to the opinion of a jackass