What do you do when your sick?

It's 00 : 50 in my country and I'm literally freezing and I have a headache. I don't know what to do even if I wear a my warmest blanket I'm still freezing :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Take hot drinks, like tea. :) Also, a blanket might not be enough when you are sick; wear socks to keep your feet warm, and sweaters and sweatpants too.

And don't be afraid of waking up your family by moving around to get medicine, drinks, food, and other stuff; they should be understanding about it when you are sick.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the advices ^-^
      i was wearing my dressing gown it was warmer this ways.
      I don't want to wake them up they have to wake up so early 5:30 and 6:00. I know they wouldn't mind but I would feel guilty to wake them up last time I was sick my mother wake up because I was coughing so much. ^-^

Oh good! Good! I'm glad you're doing better. =DDD

Thanks ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• You Obviously have a Fever, @alice55, and along with this Headache, I am not sure if Anything else will Arise.
    For now, Stay as Warm as you can. My roomie who had oral Surgery a few weeks ago, Was so cold that he got into bed with his Winter Coat. However, during the nite, his fever did Break and he was Fine again.
    If the Fever Continues and you Cannot get Warm, please, see a doctor. Other than this, you Should be Okay in the morning.
    If you had Any, not Sure you do, Take some Over the Counter pills for Aches and Pains and Headaches, that One should always Have on Hand.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for your help. I'm better today I think I ll get a rid of it tomorrow :)

:)) xxoo

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 11

• That's unfortunate to hear, take good care of yourself.
    I'd probably get a thick sweater or so to wear under my blankets.
    Hope you're feeling better now? :D

Thanks, yes I'm better today
      I was wearing my dressing gown under the blankets ^-^

This is the ultimate solution Alice! :D
      The concrete bed can withstand you and your friends dancing and jumping on it for weeks!
      But don't forget the mattress or it may hurt :o
      www.homebunch.com/.../...mac-House-22-750x4991.jpg

yes , that's the perfect bed XD
      Of course if not if we fall we ll get very hurt and it would be difficult to sleep without a mattress too

• Oh no that sounds so sad, if you got flu, usally it will take one weak, if you have a fever maybe more longer, but I hope you getting better soon, and you shuold try drink some hot tea and rest a little more, as a online friend I give you a hug too. take care Alice !

Thanks for the advices :)
      I'm feeling better today I rest a lot and watch some show. Thanks for caring too ^-^

anyway no matter what I just like , but tne French show it's a big different than the American show.

More than 3000 episode? wow that must be a epic show, I never saw any show have that many episodes ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!why police show only a few episodes? perhaps it's not that good and bored, I hope it will still a good show for me, one day I'll find it and watch it.

I said that Chines show were really different maybe I write bad sorry.
      I watched : Rules Before Divorce (离婚前规则), 因為愛情有多美 (Yin Wei Ai Qing You Duo Mei), too late to say I love you 來不及說我愛你.
      They're all romantic, i have a Chinese chain with subtitles.
      French show can be quite difficult to understand that's true even me sometime i have to watch it 2 or 3 time before fully understand it. they have a lot of philosophy and stuff.

It's a popular show but not a really good one (I don't like it) I don't know why it's so popular maybe maybe it's filming in Marseille.

Because police show is like thriller, they love suspens things so it's hard to keep it a lot of time. Plus it's better ti have few perfect episode than a lot of episode where during some you'll be annoyed.

• Drink something warm an stack blankets an try to cruel up, socks an jogging oabts along with a sweat usually stop me from feeling cold an help me. sweat the colds out

I was wearing my dressing gown it's really warm. Thanks for the advices :)

Ey no problem dude, i usually get some joggers an socks then get three blackets, an that makes me toasty

• Awe, sorry you feel so bad. The best thing to do when your
    feeling sick is find a friend who can talk to you or watch
    something happy on the TV or you can listen to happy music.

I can't they're all sleeping or surely doing their own things.
      I just feel like listen to ballad song honestly it calm me and not hurt my head to much. i don't have energy for happy song can't dance on them :(

I hope too thanks for the support. It help me to have people care even if it's just my text :)

Your very welcome :)

• I liked sleeping with bearing the pain

• Do you have extra pillows or plush toys? Cuddle them!

Yes i have I cuddle with my bunny and teddy bear :)

I know that, I didn't get a lot of sleep during the night but I take long nape though the day and it help me

Swift recovery to you!

• Can I hug you 😊

• you're*

• You have a fever... take two aspirin every four hours.

This doesn't work I take it since this morning every two hours but this not work on me

That's very considerate of you. Do you have a thermometer to measure your temperature? If it gets above 102 degrees F (39 degrees C) I suggest you wake your mother.

No i don't have one, generally when I'm sick my mother would just make me some soup to eat then I will stay in the couch watching tv with my family and I end up asleep.
      Now I have a fever but I can't sleep

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Rest up, drink plenty of fluids and have a hot water bottle near by. A shower may help. Odd that you'd have one at that time, but the steam and hot water would do you some good

• I lay down, or get up and do what I usually do because I do get bored, and I like when people baby me while I'm not feeling well. I'll also try to fall asleep.

• complain, drink tea, take super long warm showers, and stay in bed watching Netflix, and I have some soup.