Should the Well Fargo CEO resign?

I think he should resign thank you so much for Warren

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No , he should not resign. It is not at all a massive fraud. But Sen Elizabeth Warren insists that it is a massive fraud. Mr John G Stumps is not given sufficient opportunity to use his own words to explain his point of view.. You cannot stick with with the yes and no concept while answering questions all the time. This is not the best way. He is not being properly heart. She was too biased in her views. And she had come well prepared only with what she wanted to say. Lawyers come prepared in this way. Mr John has nothing to fear if he manages to fight his case well. Ultimately the questions boils down to as per the existing law of the land. And it seems that he was right and well within the limits. Now she too has doubts that she will not be able to punish him and force him to resign as per existing laws. So she will propose that the law needs to be changed. Her last statement puts her on the back foot She says , "Wall street needs change. Until we change the laws , things will remain the same". Hence my opinion is that the CEO need not resign.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jail for the executives would be better. But I don't think you're going to get a resignation, much less jail.

What Guys Said 17

• Has anybody considered doing something themselves, rather than looking for a nanny state Affirmative Action faker politician to do it for you? You DON'T have to bank at Wells Fargo.

I also find it disgusting when politicians like Elizabeth Warren threatened lawsuits against banks that didn't make "subprime" loans (Affirmative Action loans) to people who clearly were bad credit risks, because that would be discrimination. And in the prior decade, that was exactly what Ms. Warren and her ilk were doing.

• um... yes
    and the other exec should not get 100million exit.
    It is unbelievable the thievery occurring in corporations. I worked in one.

• And the rest of the executives who fomented the system that forced employees to play these games

• I own Wells Fargo WFC stock so I don't really want him to resign because it'd fuck up my share price.

• He should not resign, he should just be fucking shot and Warren might be the only non-corrupt federal level politician from my state

Not true your governor is the most approved of governor in the states, meaning people like him.

Lmao they honored a murderer hahahaha that's funny af

Oh my god I remmeber that. I was laughing so hard when I read it

• From what I heard so far - He should.

• As a rule, I don't take anything Pocahontas says seriously.

• Yes, he should be forced to resign. Yay Elizabeth Warren
    She just exposed his corruption and her and Bernie Sanders
    are the only truthful Politicians i swear :D

• Should but isn't going to. That would be giving up $10's of millions.

• The Senator is just awesome. Tough nut.

• I love Sen. Warren. That is a kick ass woman. She could be President and punk Putin or anyone else.

How? By appeasing him? She fawns over foreign adversaries, and I suspect that if the Wells Fargo Bank chief was a foreigner, she would fawn all over him too.

@Curmudgeon What? I think you're talking about Trump.

• No, But the harpy should be kicked in the cooter with steel toed boots for being annoying.

• I'm in the financial world and we are part of the bigger scandal. All i can say is don't think they are both not in it for one second. The rabbit hole goes far deeper than what the media reports. Its a sick world

• fuck him and the rest of wall street.

• He should be fucking dipped on boiling oil, the fucking ran through a wood chipper... at really, really, really slow speed...

• Elizabeth Warren should resign.

• Yes, I do, and i think wells fargo should also sell off their purchase of the 76ers stadium, rename it

What Girls Said 3

• She ripped him three assholes! Don't know who she is but I love her already!

• I don't know

• The ones directly involved should resign.