Do you think you will go to Heaven or Hell?

It's open to atheists as well, it's mostly for fun. If I were to end up in heaven I'd be shocked to be honest... Like I'd have packed cargo shorts and bottled water and everything for the trip to the underworld.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, you'll go into an internal void where all your senses cease to exist.

Why do people in 2016 still believe in bronze age fairy tales?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• If you believe in the concepts of Heaven and Hell and understand the basic premises of Christianity, you would understand that what awaits us in the next life is not dependent upon whether we are a good or bad person in this life. It is all contingent upon our acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Savior. If you have accepted Jesus as your Savior, you KNOW that you will go to Heaven.

At your age, most people are desperate to be accepted as "cool" by their peers and being a Christian is almost always seen as uncool. The experiences you have in the next 10-20 years may change your views substantially!

• Fade into nonexistence, but first my plans to take over the world must go through.

• I will go to the nothing

• I would say it is touch and go probably Heaven but that could be boring. I woiuld prefer Hell once it wasn't too uncomfortable

• There are no heaven or hell, thus this question is pointless. I'll go to the grave yard or be incinerated, (whatever is cheapest, I said my wife)

• They'd send me to heaven cuz I'll have to much fun in hell

• I believe as a Mild type of Christian we should all have a taste of what Hell would be like

• I got no clue. Im living my life to the fullest. I dont care where i go cause im gonna have to much fun

• Hell, and I'd bust into a fireball if I were ever to enter a church.

• I am going to Heaven because Jesus promised to save me. And one thing that God doesn't EVER do is lie.

• going to hell... seems to be more fun

• Id like to think ill start over again as a different person but if i had to choose, id pick heaven, id rather be forced to listen to angel shit then be beaten for all etherinty

• See, it's not up to me to judge. I'm also too young to die :)

• hell

• hell and a bad one that is.

• Neather

What Girls Said 16

• Hell because I'm gay

• Hell for sure. They probably don't have sex in heaven. Or masturbation. Or porn. It would be too boring in heaven.

• Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

• Heaven because my dad's waiting for me

• I think I'd probably end up in hell tbh... I don't know why :/

• I'm innocent as devil 😇😇😇😇😇(😈. jpg)

• Yes, I believe in both heaven and hell.
    I don't think you will have enough time to pack cargo shorts and bottled water and everything for the trip to the underworld. 😅
    It just happens. You die, and then God judges you, and then he will either send you to heaven, or hell.

• My current goal is world domination. That should explain it

• lol. Yea i would never joke about going to hell words are powers. But id go to heaven at least the isrealite one cause I've repented.

• Heaven and hell are words to me man

• I don't know I'm not evil so I'll probably go to heaven

• same

• Neither Im coming back to haunt people!

• The beautiful, fascinating thing about our eternal fate is that it's not determined based on human perspective. I'd like to go to heaven but I'm still working on my relationship with God so I can't say for sure.

Found some interesting perspectives...

Testimonies from atheists who died, went to hell, and came back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfM6h2sz7bI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VHlKhcMO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CcS8eGo3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

• I dont believe in either...

• Hell. I say bad things when I troll.