My sister follows me around all the time?

My sister always wants to hang out with me. I can't seem to be able to do anything without my sis wanting to tag along all the time, she gets upset and sad if I don't offer to include her. I don't have anything against her, but she is 21 years old (I'm 25) and hasn't had a boyfriend yet and with little friends. I have my own life and people to so alive with and can't have her always being clingy. I want her to be able to go out and develop her own life instead of following me around all the time. How do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that sometimes you need your own time that you love her company but you need to do other things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and get her involved with something with people her own age, a sport or something.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Your sister wants to have sex with you, so just do the deed and she'll back off.

• she wants your D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Someone has fantasies lol eeewww WTF?

• Dude she's your little sister, love and guild her. Your lucky to have her.
    She could be depressed are going through a hard time with something.