Zodiac sign chart has now changed and they added a new sign, where do you fall now?

Apparently, they changed the chart and added a new sign. Whether this is accurate or not, I'm not sure. I'm also sure not many people cared about this to start with but I thought I'd ask this for fun.

So, where were you on the chart?
Where do you land on the chart now?
And, are you just going to consider yourself the sign you were originally?

I was and am still a Taurus.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Most Helpful Guy

• http://zodiacbooks.com/signs-ophiuchus.html

Ophiuchus
    Ophiuchus
    Share

DATES
    Nov 30 – Dec 10

HOUSE
    13

WORD FOR GUARDIAN
    Master

THE CONSTELLATION

According to legend, the Serpent Bearer constellation had two planets—one covered in fiery molten lava and the other consisting of a large swamp. Ophiuchans built their short-lived civilization on the marshy world, where they slept in huts and spent most of their time exploring the wilderness and developing remedies for ailments, which they exported to all the Houses.
    The People, Personality

House Ophiuchus represented Unity. Its people were spirited, magnetic, impulsive, clever, flamboyant, and at times jealous, power-hungry, and temperamental. At their hearts, they were healers who hoped to one day rid the Zodiac of every ill—disease, violence, etc—and bring everyone closer together.

Ophiuchans had a natural affinity for snakes, and there was a special species of serpent, the Zawinder, with whom their House’s Zodai developed a psychic connection. Each Zodai would capture and adopt his own Zawinder, which they would then use to spread messages to others in the swamp.
    The People, Physically

House Ophiuchus had the greatest diversity in the Zodiac—people’s skin, hair, and eye color spanned the full range of the spectrum. Yet, upon entering their teens, Ophiuchans developed scaly skin that would protect them from various creatures’ bites and the natural elements.
    The Government

The people on House Ophiuchus lived in tribes and enjoyed a barter economy, where they traded goods and services. The only figurehead was the Guardian, and he was so consumed with his quest to cure human mortality that he barely interacted with the people.
    The Guardian

Master Ophiuchus—An Original Guardian who betrayed the other Houses in his quest for immortality and subsequently suffered in exile while his world fell to darkness and decay
    -------
    falls on the last say...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nahhh. I've heard this before. Paid no attention then and I'm not paying any now lol. I'll always be the GOAT! #Capricorn

What Guys Said 28

• I was an Aquarius on the Capricorn cusp; I'm now apparently a Capricorn on the Sagittarius cusp. But then again, this depends on what you actually consider to be the basis of Astrology- is it where the constellations themselves are that matters? Or is it the zones themselves which matter? I don't really consider my star sign to have changed on account of this, any more than I'd consider my birthday to have changed after accounting for side-real shifting and all of the extra days which have been artificially added since the introduction of leap years 2050 years ago. Is the date really the 23rd September 2016, or is today actually the 28th of May 2015? You decide...

• Even though I don't believe in the whole zodiac signs or whatever one bit, I used to be labeled as Capricorn. Now I'm "Sagittarius." So I guess I basically changed from a fish-goat to a centaur lol.

At first glance, I thought they only made small changes, but after looking at it more closely I can see that they basically flip flopped all the ex-Capricorners into Sagittarius-people.

• They have not changed the signs. NASA made this for the lulz or some reason, but none the less they released a statement that they study astronomy, not astrology.

And I used to be Aries, now I'm pisces. I have no idea what either meant but I don't are either.

• Always will be a Pisces, just because some superstitious nutjobs decide to mess up my astrological sign.
    Mind you this has happened before, Astrology and Astronomy are two very different things

www.teenvogue.com/.../zodiac-sign-isnt-changing-astrology

• still aquarius but just barely.

• I was Capricorn, I am now Sagittarius that is weird, I'll have to do a bit of research on Sagittarians

• Whoah... all my life has been a lie. A COMPLETE AND TOTAL LIE.

Modern science has determined I am not a Virgo at all, but a Leo. This changes EVERYTHING.

Now I have to go get new clothes, and my bed is facing the wrong direction. And to think I was planning to have my hair done next Wednesday!! Not anymore, that could have been a complete disaster.

• Still a Saggytits.

• I guess I'm Sagittarius now. used to be Capricorn. don't know about all that horoscope stuff, never believed in it anyways

well, I just read a few articles. basically NASA doesn't want anything to do with astrology, it didn't change our signs, they don't give a crap about that. so I'm still a Capricorn and that's it

Is your birthday also January 18th? :O

@dangerDoge no, it's December 31st

• July 23 so on the old one I was Cancer on some and Leo on others. Now I'm just Cancer. Though I realized astrology is bullshit back when I was in high school (the gravity of Venus, Mars or Jupiter on you is less than that of a mass comparable to a baseball 6 inches from you, stars light years away exponentially less, so the notion they affect you is horseshit) so haven't paid much attention to it since then.

• Fuck. I use astrology as pick up material (women fall for this shit) so now I have to re-study this 😳

• So scorpio is now 6 days?

Okay then.

• Was Gemini, now Taurus

I don't give a shit about Zodiacs, so whatever lol

• im a leo now? wtf

• haven't changed

• I am now a Pisces

• I don't believe in all this
    But I'm still a lion according to your chart

• Was a Virgo, now a Leo. I think I'm a mix of a Virgo and Leo TBH.

PS. Your link didn't work

• I don't know when my birthday is so I don't know. All I know is I must be about 30 years old

• I am now Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16, I was Aquarius my birthday Feb 9, 1968
    born 8:41 p. m.

• I would prefer to stick with the old system because it has served me better.

• This isn't a new thing, it only affects the east though I think.

• literally don't care

• this can't be real, because if it is, people are simply admitting that its all been bullshit all along

not that that wasn't already obvious but you know what people are like.. see also: religion

• Still a Sagittarius!!! 👍😀

• I would change to Tarus, omg that's a bad compatibility for a Gemini... but I am one :o

Luckily, the signs are not changing!!! It's a bit of a rumor being spread.

The did find a new constellation, but it's not changing astrology...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• Guess I'm a Virgo now. They changed the dates for libras too? It's sept 23 to oct something. but I'm always forever a libra ♎️

• I will still identify as an aries, I looked up pisces and I don't see a connection with that towards me.

• Well Cancer is still July 20-August 10 so I'm still a Cancer apparently.

• According to this, I am a Leo now. I was a Virgo before. I don't too much in store with the Zodiac signs (I never believe horoscopes) but I did always think Virgo suited me.

• Taurus now.

• You know this has been proven to be not true and it's actually just a mix up and misunderstanding right? People were getting astrology and astronomy mixed together which led to this whole situation.

• This isn't supposed to apply to you unless you were born 2012 or later. I was born a Gemini and I feel I'm still one rather than a Taurus.

• I was born a gemini and I am still a Gemini because there is no way I'm now a Taurus. No way in hell. I refuse to believe this.

• I don't care if they've changed the chart. To hell with that. I'm an Aquarius and always will be, regardless.

• A Virgo... still going to consider myself a Scorpio though haha

• ♀ is my sign.

• i refuse to accept it

• This has been circulating for years

news.blogs.cnn.com/.../

• Still a virgo

• I was a Aries and now I'm a Pisces.

• Waaaaait so I'm now a Taurus 😱😱😱

• 🤔 That makes no sense, I used to be capricorn and now I'm a sagittarius however tf you spell that.

• I think this is pure bullshit

• I refuse to be an Aquarius! Refuse!!! I am a quadruple Pisces!!!

• suddenly I'm a Virgo... duhh I want to be a Libra

• I never understood this chart. What does the Libra do? :/

We are air benders. Even though now I'm a Virgo now libras are laid back. The libra likes to balance things.

• This ain't happening. I'm sticking with Gemini thanks

• I was cancer now I'm a Gemini... it's weird! yeah I'm changing to a Gemini

• Was an Aries and now a Pisces

• I'm a Taurus-Aries, which i totally disagree with! i'm too earthy and sensual and stubborn to be a full Aries lol.