I don't want my boyfriend to come over because my roommates are so loud?

It's so awkward and embarrassing. My roommates seriously make so much noise. Even when I'm in my room I hear everything because the walls are so paper thin. One of them screams and laughs really loud and it's super annoying. The thing is I don't want my boyfriend over here because of this because the thought of us both having to put up with their noise makes me uncomfortable. I tried to switch apartments but they are all taken. I mean I really do want to have him over and not have to go to his place all the time but my roommates are just too noisy. My question is, am I being ridiculous about it and if your bf/gf had noisy roommates would it not bother you? Am I just getting carried away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring him over and tell him why you never brought him and ask him if it annoys him. That's better than leaving it a mystery of why you you never invited him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably ask him if it would bother him so you would be more comfortable knowing if it would matter to him or not. If my boyfriend noisy roommates I wouldn't mind it but if me and him were having a serious conversation or wanted some quietness I would definently let them know. Im pretty sure your roommates will understand.

my roommates don't listen to reasoning

Not very good roommates , have you thought about asking him?

What Guys Said 2

• No. He probably wouldn't want to go there either

• So have super Loud sex to show them your point

What Girls Said 1

• Just have him over, what they do, you shouldn't be embarrassed, it may be loud but I think uncomfortable would be an over statement. It can be annoying definitely but having good company makes up for it.