New York And Minnesota Bombers Muslim. Is anyone Genuinely Surprised besides the Left?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/new-york-bombing-fbi-names-28-year-old-suspect-as-authorities-pr/

A naturalised US citizen. the US has been largely cradled by an abundance of americanised muslims but are starting to see an influx of true muslims come to the country that actually follow the religion. I'm pretty sure he'll be defended like the Orlando shooter was defended to no end to avoid criticism of islam though

1|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck them Muslims and all the hate and destruction they bring. Too scared to stay in their own countries and fight for justice, fight against oppression, fight the necessary evils, but strong enough to flood Europe and America to bomb innocent people. Retarded and primitive people.

2|3
    3|0
    • 2mo

he was an American citizen and became muslim

• 2mo

Regardless, they are chickenshit. I notice that Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and some other Muslim countries have refused to take in any refugees because of the threat of terrorism. It doesn't matter if he was an American citizen and then converted - all of these Muslims flooding Europe and America are radicalizing other Muslims in those areas and then horror happens.

• 2mo

yeah, but it's starting to get more common for citizens of the country to convert to islam because of the crazy left cushioning them and not providing a strong enough country platform to speak from

Most Helpful Guy

• I never defend any act of terrorism I suppose the world it is lucky we can rely on one group, the White Far Right, they would NEVER commit an act of terrorism. There are Muslim scumbags as well as White Christian scumbags lets get rid of them too.
    The Charlotte church killer who wanted to start a race war
    static.lakana.com/.../...587866_1797342_ver1.0.jpg
    Oklahoma Bomber
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../oklahoma19n-10-web.jpg
    Norway Massacre
    www.bellenews.com/.../...ins-human-rights-case.jpg
    The murderer of Jane Cox MP
    i.guim.co.uk/.../1800.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

When it comes to this sort of thing, LISTEN TO HIM. He is Irish and they know by experience how hatred and fear will drive up a terror groups members and add more fuel to teh fire

• Show All
    • 2mo

@BlueCoyote
      Actually it receives A LOT of media attention, Gun laws are constantly talked about during election years and everyone rightfully goes nuts when someone shoots up a school.
      But the sad fact is that with a population of 320 million plus, the only people who will give a shit bout most murders are those directly affected.

• 2mo

@TheSpartan If you're girlfriend gets killed, does it really matter if she was killed by "an ideology" or simply by some psycho loser?
      @Waffles731: Okay, fair point

What Girls Said 4

• Deranged muslim guy with delusions of grandeur stabs some people at a mall: Islam's fault

Deranged white guy with delusions of grandeur kills a bunch of people at his school/movie theater/etc: misunderstood and mentally ill.

Anyone who would stab people is fucked up in the head, all normal brained people agree.

0|1
    1|1
    • 2mo

did you ignore the fact that the muslim killers have in fact been taken to be evaluated by doctors and found to lack any mental illness.

Do you know anything about Islam?

• Show All
    • 2mo

"Deranged muslim guy with delusions of grandeur stabs some people at a mall: Islam's fault

Deranged white guy with delusions of grandeur kills a bunch of people at his school/movie theater/etc: misunderstood and mentally ill."

The obvious difference is that the first guy has proclaimed allegiance to ISIS, and he's openly declaring that he's doing it in the name of Islam. The second guy isn't stabbing anyone in the name of "whiteness", unless he states that he is.

"Anyone who would stab people is fucked up in the head, all normal brained people agree."

Does this include Muhammad?

• 2mo

@TheSpartan Muhammad was a stabber? provide sources.

@OP my parents are devout muslims and that is shown by the fact they've gone to Hajj. I'm well aware of the faults in islam. Does that mean followers of that religion are evil? No.

They're doing it in the name of islam, right? Do muslims in general believe in radical islam? The answer, as I'm sure you both know is *absolutely not*. One of the main concepts repeated in the quran is that one shall not kill an innocent.

Dylan Roof shot up the AME church in the name of the KKK, the KKK is a white supremacy group full of racist murderer. Does the KKK represent all white people? No. Because a small minority are kkk members. Do terrorist groups that have numbers in the thousands represent a *billion* muslims? No.

My advice to you both is speak to actual muslims rather than talking in theory. See how many muslims who support terrorism.

• No why would I be surprised

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

because the left tends to tell us contiuously how violence has nothing to do with the religion of peace

• Well, I guess stop selling those freaking firearms to them and they will stop attacking.
    The taliban, Saddam hussein's and gaddafi's regime destruction which resulted in ISIS and everything else is basically the result of selling fire arms to these nations or going there and starting a war directly.
    I guess the money was just too enticing to pass on amd now the citizens have get killed!

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Don't you think they'd make their own weapons if they could?

We don't need to keep self hating, blaming the west every time a muslim blows or shoots down a night club.

• Show All
    • 2mo

the most commonly encountered Khyber Pass Copies are of British military firearms, notably Martini–Henry, Martini–Enfield, and Lee–Enfield rifles, although AK-47 rifles, Webley Revolvers, Tokarev TT-33s, Colt M1911s and Browning Hi-Powers have also been encountered. In the United States, a Kalashnikov-style rifle composed of a mix of parts from various style AK rifles is sometimes referred to as a Khyber Pass AK because, like Khyber guns, they are unlike any rifle produced by a factory or issued by a regular military force. The typical example of a "Khyber Pass AK" is a stamped receiver AKM chambered for the 7.62×39mm cartridge, fitted with the triangular folding stock common to Russian AKS-74 rifles.[citation needed]

• 2mo

The Khyber Pass gunsmiths first acquired examples of the various British service arms during nineteenth-century British military expeditions in the North-West Frontier, which they used to make copies. During World War II, some locally organised Irregular Forces were issue

• So I guess you somehow miraculously managed to get inside of each and every single mind of "the Left" to witness that they must be genuinely surprised. -_-

You sound like one of those whining people from the "right" who looks for any possible, slightest excuse to bitch, moan, and criticize a group of strangers based on your preconceived ideas. Find a more useful pastime.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

the left gets crazier and crazier with each progressive generation. say hello to transgender pronouns, feminism, turning words into races, self hate against anything western

• 2mo

All I hear is a bunch of crying, whining, and moaning.

What Guys Said 7

• no one defends these shooters... NO ONE except for terrorists. they defend the notion that Muslims are terrorists. but clearly you miss that point.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah now is the time to blame everyone except the person who made bombs and blew them up. I don't think he will be defended but I do think the far right will condemn him and blame islam. The far left will say this is all our fault for not making him feel welcome (or blame it on the fact that young misogynistic men do things like this).

Dude has been here for a long time. But one thing people are neglecting is that when he left he became more radicalized. I think it's an endless cycle for some they feel like they are forgetting where they come from so they turn to religion (or anything that reminds of their country of origin). Some people become so engrossed and filled with disdain which can lead to hate. It's an endless cycle.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

does islam preach for muslims to impose the caliphate?
      does islam prefer democracy to the islamic law of sharia?
      does islam preach western values?
      Did muhammad never initiate conquests and never behead people?

If you answered no to all of the questions, you haven't read the quran or know the basis of islam. Muslims can choose to follow islam, islam is islam. An individual is an individual. I'm no more a test pilot because i think i am vs what i am.

• The Taliban ACTUALLY DOES benefit from Islamophobia. It makes Muslims feared and isolated that in turn creates desperation and anger.
    Then you have a jump in Taliban Recruits.
    This is something that has been observed elsewhere.
    The best known would be the Irish Troubles and Bloody Sunday and Anti-Irish/Anti-Catholic Sentiment that emerged in the U. K
    The IRA was basically dead when Bloody Sunday occured but then you have a whole bunch of angry young adults and teenagers who are now desperate and angry. This caused the IRA to come back in full swing, Then the Anti-Irish sentiment and anti-catholic sentiment increased drastically which further increased the the desperation and anger that the younger Irish citizens felt which in turn drove up the IRA's Membership

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Lol "Islamaphobia" doesn't exist.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@TheSpartan
      Really, cause you don't see people spewing that shit all over the internet in seriousness

• 2mo

Nah, I don't, and I talk to alt-right people all the time.

• why can't liberals and conservatives deal with the problem? whats going on? why can't this problem be solved? liberals and conservatives rather bullshit one another instead of solving things in society.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

yeah, i'm sick of hearing obama quoting the taliban that invented the term "islamophobia", say hello to mass imports of muslims from the middle east if hilary becomes president. The US has been quite cushioned as a continent because there is no close proximity muslim country surrounding them like Europe

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yeah many people don't know that Muhammad faught in battle and personally beheaded people. 500 Jews in one day was his record. The middle east used to be Christian and there were no Muslims in northern Africa prior to Islam

• 2mo

@Asker
      @Anonman32
      The Taliban ACTUALLY DOES benefit from Islamophobia. It makes Muslims feared and isolated that in turn creates desperation and anger.
      Then you have a jump in Taliban Recruits.
      This is something that has been observed elsewhere.
      The best known would be the Irish Troubles and Bloody Sunday and Anti-Irish/Anti-Catholic Sentiment that emerged in the U. K
      The IRA was basically dead when Bloody Sunday occured but then you have a whole bunch of angry young adults and teenagers who are now desperate and angry. This caused the IRA to come back in full swing, Then the Anti-Irish sentiment and anti-catholic sentiment increased drastically which further increased the the desperation and anger that the younger Irish citizens felt which in turn drove up the IRA's Membership

• " I'm pretty sure he'll be defended like the Orlando shooter was defended to no end to avoid criticism of islam though"

actually no one defended him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Only radical leftists/Swedes will be surprised.

0|0
    0|0