Females. Why do you turn down guys more than guys turn down girls?

0|1
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Because i already like someone and apparently he likes me. Thats y ima turn down all the guys, i already have my heart set on someone. Im one of those girls that never not likes someone, when i stop liking a guy ill find someone else i start liking. A Lot of girls i know are the same as me

1|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have more open and immediate options since guys approach them, and not the other way around.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Women are too scared to approach guys and some think the dude should do it. So that causes men having to ask women out more which makes he fail rate of it higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • No guy has ever asked me out, so I don't. Most guys have never been interested in me because I am ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy would be less likely to turn down a possible opportunity for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't do a lot of asking out.

Proof this is true tho? Where are you getting this from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls get approached more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can anyone answer that. They won't know why guys turn girls down so they don't know why they do it more

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know if that's true?

0|0
    0|0
  • im picky of who i date or go out with

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tbh I have been turned down 20+ times and im only 13. *sigh*

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls typically have more options than guys as it is, so that could be one reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not into the guy, there's no point :/

0|0
    0|0
  • becoz.. the girls are not interested?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys see that she has interest, try to sleep with her and THEN decide if he likes her. So guys turn plenty of girls down - just later in the process because of sex. Guys have more testosterone, so sex is a bigger priority when it comes to making decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually looking for 100 percent commitment. A lot of guys aren't. That simple. Once I get that feeling from him, I'm done.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Because guys have to be incredible to impress a girl, whereas a girl just has to be a girl to impress a guy. Simple really.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have thought is was equal percentage wise - It is just numerically more because girls get hit on more

0|1
    0|0
  • Because guys think with their penis and girls think with their emotions

4|0
    0|1
  • Because they get approached more than guys. Most girls don't approach men.

0|0
    0|0
  • They get asked out more and judge men differently to how men judge women. Most of the time a girl would only ask out someone she knows fairly well.

0|0
    0|0
  • cos girls know that being girls means they can have all the guys they want.
    same goes for guys but now we are their bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of evolution. Biologically speaking, women are more valuable than men are because they can only make a baby once every 9 months. Whereas guys can impregnate a woman every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense. A guy probably hits on 20 girls over a month, while a girl hits on 2-3 guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's hard for a guy to turn down a girl when girls don't really approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they find blue anons to be too sexy for them. I wish I wasn't this sexy.

0|0
    0|0