What are the chances of a guy getting a girl if he doesn't actively look for one?

He just lives his life minding his own business and never approaches girls.

• None
  • Small chance
  • Normal chances
  • Great chances
2mo Let's say he's not spectacular or unspectacular looking. Anywhere from below average to above average.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just like the girl's - slim to none.
    And definitely none if he doesn't go out and at least has fun with his friends - is being seen by the opposite gender, even if he isn't actively pursuing or even literally looking at them.

What Girls Said 4

• I would say small chance. You have to put some work in on your end to make a girlfriend happen. A girl isn't going to knock on your door and ask to go out with you if she doesn't even know you exist. So you need to put yourself out there.

Join some type of group, get involved in your community. Once you start getting out of the house, you will start to meet people. It gives the chance for a girl to meet you and vice versa. Just have friendly conversations with people. Eventually someone will take an interest.

Let friends and family know you are looking for a girlfriend, maybe they know someone who would be a great match?

Put all of these things into motion and you should eventually find someone.

• I voted for small, but it's extremely small unless you're good looking.

• Unless he's very, VERY attractive they are very slim.

Do u think Asian boi has a chance dat perrty face? Like.. this is the place where our hearts meet so there's no need to look any further right? 🤔

@Keyspirit hmm I'm not sure I mean I'd be honoured but at the same time the sight of internal organs grosses me out ­čĄö

If thats the case u can have meh all to urself and teach this bod ur ways 👙😘

• Close to none, I'd say.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends how often you are around other people and how often you meet new people. If you regularly meet many new people chances are that you finally meet someone without having to actively looking for her. But if you don't meet many new people chances are rather slim.

• I want another option somewhere in between B and C depends how social he is, obviously a big difference between staying home every night and being out every night.

• The chances of you getting a girl are small, BUT, the chances of you getting the right girl is much higher. 'Make yourself a king, and your queen will come"

• it depends how show up. how show up means how you approach girls and what you can bring as a value on their life being just like you are - to you will see how much this will shift your perception in getting chances in a number wise

• I am actively looking for a girl, and have been looking for about 7 years. Yet I never had as much as a kiss in my life.

• Small change to none.
    This is how I've been living my life the past years, I have not actively been looking for a relationship and have just been focusing on where I am heading in life and so far I'm still single.

• Depends how good looking he is. Some guys do that and get loads of girls, I've always done that and I've had a few but other guys I know who've done it have never gotten girls