What's the first thing you do upon waking up?

For me it's grabbing my phone and checking the news. Because lately the headlines are mostly about donald trump saying something silly while I was asleep. If it's not him then someone blew something up...

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm. Well. Usually just lie there gradually getting awoken more and more by my 5 alarms 😂. Eventually look at my watch and realise I need to get my ass dressed for work. Drag myself up, brush teeth, fix hair, get dressed, message Bae good morning, and then go to work 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂 Lmao. I wake up, brush my teeth, pee, then shut my door and go back to bed. I stay half awake and half asleep while my mom is in the other room getting ready and when she's almost done, I wake up, throw my cloths on. Put on mascara really quick and go to school

What Guys Said 15

• Well first I thank god that I didn't miss the first alarm so now I get to snooze for an hour straight. Then I start crying at the thought of an 8:00 class. Then I kinda try to get up but my contacts are dry and I gotta get in the shower to get my body to. . . work.

• Open my eyes and check the time on my phone. And depending on the time I either get up, grab my clothes, and go to brush my teeth, or close my eyes and get some more rest.

• Read the headlines too. I need to know if it's a day I stay in bed, or not.

• I would be doing the same if I haven't lost my phone.

• Rolling over and sleeping again xD

• make the alarm shut up to sleep a couple of minutes longer

when it goes off again I take my phone and check notifications, GAG and news

• Not much different just it is the laptop - News then my social media

• I calm my dick down with pride "Calm down, soldier"

• Stretch, get out of bed, scratch my balls, take a piss, wash my hands and face, go to the fridge, crack a tinny.

• Get out of bed, go pee, brush my teeth, then take a shower.

• open eyes and consider whether should I keep on sleeping.

• Go to the toilet

• go to the bathroom and pee

• 30-40 pushups, cuddling my dog and go searching for a job

• Lie in bed thiking whether I have any reason to get out of it.

What Girls Said 5

• Check my phone to see the time. Wish I could go back to sleep but then drag myself downstairs and turn on my coffee machine and check my work email on the tablet.

• Look at my phone, then sit up and put on some clothes.

• Check my phone for a bit

• Check the time. And texts

• I hug my dog and tell him good morning