Is anyone else here from an obscure/small country?

I'm fairly certain that I'm the only Latvian here, ever since missnowhere left. Anyone else in a similar predicament?
Do you know anyone who may come from such a place?
If you're from a well known country and you want to answer, where are you from?

• I am from a small/unknown country.
  • I'm from an English speaking country.
  • I am from a well/moderately known country.
2mo Bump
2mo The Emperor protects.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well until now the only albanian (in fact Kosovo but we're almost one) @_gone_ and sure we're a small country
    Shpresoj mos ta kesh problem qe te bera tag por ti je e vetmja shqipfolese qe kam njohur ketu☺☺

haha Mos ta nin, ska problem. Veq po me vjen keq qe jemi shtet i vogel.. :p

@wolfie12 exactly
      But every country should have it's independence so Serbia should just shut the hell up and look at their business. Really annoying. Such a small country and complain so much

Yes, a bit too much...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 31

What Guys Said 26

• I'm from the US, so I can't particularly claim to say it's small or obscure lol. But yeah, MissNowhere has been back for awhile and is still active on her current account I think.

There also used to be that one girl from Latvia. Castle something-or-another, I forget. I remember also seeing one random dude who was from Latvia as well way awhile back. Even more so, there was one dude who listed "Russian Federation" as his country and was planning essentially to stake out a street he thought he saw MissNowhere on one day. The whole situation was pretty weird, but I'm guessing he was Latvian nonetheless.

So I think there are a small handful of Latvians... Or at least there was (if they aren't active anymore).

On a random side note, my German professor is actually Latvian (she speaks multiple languages). She is the first Latvian I think I've ever met irl. Made me think of GAG haha

Well she left again. That castle girl I invited here but she left as well. That random dude is barely active if at all and is rather weird in my opinion. And yeah that Russian federation guy was probably some Russian who lived here.

I'm guessing she left because someone tagged her. I don't think she is wanting to be known. Well, she'll probably be back... Somewhere lol

Probably.

• In GaG population numbers, I am sure Ireland is well down the list - In terms of the world, probably quite well known because there are a lot of Irish around the world - People have heard the name but find us on a map might be a different story.

I think most people would know where Ireland is. It's quite the popular country. By the way, do you guys say top of the morning?

No you wouldn't hear it in real life in Ireland anymore

A shame. Sounds like a nice greeting. You guys should bring it back lol

• 0|0
  • Luxembourg

550k people, 2580km^2

So about 25x smaller than Latvia and 4x lower population

• Am I the only Jihadi in here?
    www.nationalturk.com/.../...t-Terro-Group-Iraq.jpg

Say those three magical words mate.

Derp : Allah hu Akbar

Good boy..
    pbblogassets.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...r-560x327.jpg

• Im from Italy, which is definitely not unknown, however i have never seen another italian in this site

• lol i am from Belgium, it doenst get any smaller or any obscure than this.

• USA. Not obscure/small yet but will be in 50 years.

I don't think that's feasible unless you fracture and dissolve.

It's a grey/questionable area up for Constitutional interpretation.. If there is no federal gov't there's nothing stopping the states from doing so anyway. The way I see it the states formed the union so they can leave it. How many federal troops will sign up and fight if there is no paycheck? Most would simply move to Canada and rightfully claim political asylum if the draft were reinstated and Civil War II were on. When the USSR fell apart after they ran out of other peoples' money it was relatively peaceful (other than localized riots since welfare checks would be drastically reduced with no fed funding) and that's far more likely.

I come from a post-soviet state but I was born after the fall by about 4 years. But my parents said that, yeah, sides a few riots and protests, things went relatively peacefully. Thankfully.

• Yes, I'm from Croatia :P

• I'm from Belgium - think most people will know it but not certain if many from outside Europe could situate it :o

• Yup, I'm from the U. S. Of Awesome. Population: 1 You have to know the password to get in!

http://i.imgur.com/J4wf2WT.jpg

• There was a student from Estonia or some place in my Geography class in P16. She rarely came in and disappeared eventually.

• I ran into three HOT Latvian girls in a bar here a few months ago. They were just here (San Diego, USA) on vacation.

• I guess Belgium is more known than Latvia is (especially because Brussels is the seat of the EU), but I'm still voting A.

• Just a tiny place called 'MURICA

• I'm from the Netherlands, I think I win with country size

• Croatia, small coubtry with long (ish) coast.

• Dear buddy, I am from a nation I fear to disclose... or people close the chatting session. Of course I am over exaggerating lol... but the truth is not that far you know...

• @skaikrasha aren't you from latvia

I'm American,
      whether you like us, hate us or are indifferent we are probably the best known country in the world having taken that title from the British.

@CheerGirl38139
      Ah okay,
      Yeah, I always suggest for stalking victims to get a CCW license

planning to after college. Can't carry on campus here.

• Im from Tevon

• I am from INDIA.

• I live in a town that might as well be it's own country. Such a cricker-ville

• Im from Hungary and live in Sweden

• I'm one of the only ones on this site from this country, but it's a country everyone knows. Though I grew up in a part of the country a lot of people from this country have never heard of

• I am from Krakozhia

• Bulgaria. Americans, roll out those maps.