Why are white men perpetrated as child molesters?

When the percentages show black men are just as likely?

Sex Offenses and Offenders - Bureau of Justice Statistics

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure you're using the right word. Perpetrate means to commit a crime.. if white men are child molesters then they have perpetrated the crime. You can't really take the viewpoint in the US and try and expand that to the rest of the world and say that white men are see a certain way (IN THE US) but the likelihood is higher (WHEN INCLUDING OTHER COUNTRIES). The reason they're seen that way in the US is because in the US statistics point to that.

It correlates with the percentage of the demographics

Then should we compare world populations? If you want to be the most accurate?

No, because across the rest of the world I don't think your statement is true. Not everywhere will white men be considered more likely to be child molesters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because white children are far more likely to get help from teachers, report incident, and be taken seriously. Black people rarely trust the police enough to pursue charges, which is why their monsters walk around free.

What Girls Said 7

• Actually white men have been proven to be more inclined to molest or rape children then any other race of men. Hold on, I'm going to look up some statistics.

• Why bring black men into this?

All races have sex offenders. If you live in country where the majority are white, the likelihood is that the majority of sex offenders will be white.

• I don't know, women can also be sex offenders but you rarely hear about that, too.

• They aren't, only the one's with pedostaches.

• Not only white it's all men who are see like that.

• statistics to prove that/

• I dunno, I hear many black women speaking out about childhood abuse. Oprah has been a big advocate, due to personal experience. Maya Angelou, as well.

If you mean tvs and movies - well, most tv and movies are about white people. White people make up the majority of American population, so it's a given that most portrayals of anything that happens across the board will include more whites.

What Guys Said 18

• well in america the statistics do show that white men commit more instances of child molestation. I think trying to compare the numbers in countries in places like africa and the middle east is misleading as the populations are far more homogeneous... that said we should label child molesters by race.

Statistically it correlates with populations

so you mean in america it the statistics show other demographics are just as likely to be child molesters?

• I haven't heard of that. In Europe Muslims are known to rape underaged girls. There have been frequent peadophile rings formed by pakistanis in the UK. Swedens capital has child rapes now on the level of the congo but the research shows it was muslim migrants but the rates are nothing compared to the middle, northern and south africa and india.

I don't think there is any particular race more inclined. Rather the culture isi more influential but statistically in western countries where most white people reside. It is less common

when one measures, if they absolutely have to. One thing to consider, if it is more common in the US (which statistics don't actually support), it should be expected as the majority of the population.

If a minority rapes more than the majority, that's a huge issue

Well people only like to look at Americans

• Because we live in the West and we get more news of the West, and the West is made up of more whites.
    Go to Africa and most child molesters are white. I mean, Boko Haram abducted 250 girls last year, you think they were teaching them how to cook? They were all molested.
    Go to Japan and you just gotta catch a train to see all the pervs.

True we only look at statistics in America

• I have never noticed that before - Is this in the media like TV shows - I honestly don't know, blacks would contend that they are shown in many criminal stereotypes as well

• I never really heard of this stereotype. I've heard of the white guy serial killer thing though lol.

• They are? I didn't know that

• While there is scum like that in both genders, people like to make men seem like a boogeyman. It's not just one race of men that gets wrongly labeled as those, it's men in general that get wrongly labeled like that.

• Why don't we not generalize races and try to create some kind of war out of it. Let's not do this: "blacks do it more in statistics" or "Asians do this way more cause statistics" or "fuck white people". That'd be great.

• Why it only black men when all races did the same thing. Why u want to drag black men into sex offender when it mostly white men?

• Can you elaborate and provide some actual facts here?

• Beats me. Want some gum?

• 0|0
  • When was the last time you saw a black priest?

It's so funny that you would say this now. I saw seven the other day at a funeral for a black nun... they flew in from all over the country though.

I have met 100's of Priests though given my upbringing and where I worked so it is a very, very small percentage here in the US I'm sure.

I just had to comment because of the timing of your comment-lol.

• Are they? Idkkk if thats an actual stereotype

• Because of white genocide. The systematic liberal oppression by the liberal government..

Anti racism = anti white

• Because, black americans are not the same as blacks from africa, dumbass

• in Africa there is a belief that if you rape virgin babies that your AIDS goes away magically. many black men try to fuck their AIDS away by raping young virgin children. shits fucked up.

and besides, how are you going to know the actual rates of children being molested if the vast majority of these crimes goes unreported? statistically there are more blacks than withes in poverty and people in poverty often dont have the means to report crime. they are also more distrustful towards police and authorities, they would rather take revenge on the perpetrator than going to the police.

• But if you point out that black guys commit a lot of crimes it's not because statistics show that it's true it's because white men make it so they have too