Am I the victim?

Heard of a saying that says even God can create a rock he can't lift. I'm stuck. As fuck. I don't know who I am. Every thing I look up has multiple answers. I can do some things but not most. Did I limit myself did someone else. What the fuck am I doing. Is truth to far away to accept.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't mind me asking what are you looking up and what are you using to define yourself? Why do you feel stuck?

I think I just benefited so much from playing dumb that I got used to it. And I'm twenty. I don't know if I should create more or just clock in. And let the future just be.

It's never too late to change your fate esp. if you know you were playing dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're just going crazy and you need help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't hear anything here that suggests you are a victim. but you didn't really explain the issue to much

it sounds like you are just dealing with some stuff right now.

I think I'm just getting old and trying to rush everything for me to come on top. It sounds too deep. I had people to talk to. I think I need counseling

counseling may help. you are only 20 so you have TONS of life ahead of you. you have plenty of time to "come out on top".

• What makes you say that?

I think I'm just over dramatic. But that answer doesn't seem comfortable