Am I the victim?

Heard of a saying that says even God can create a rock he can't lift. I'm stuck. As fuck. I don't know who I am. Every thing I look up has multiple answers. I can do some things but not most. Did I limit myself did someone else. What the fuck am I doing. Is truth to far away to accept.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't mind me asking what are you looking up and what are you using to define yourself? Why do you feel stuck?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think I just benefited so much from playing dumb that I got used to it. And I'm twenty. I don't know if I should create more or just clock in. And let the future just be.

• 2mo

It's never too late to change your fate esp. if you know you were playing dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're just going crazy and you need help.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• i don't hear anything here that suggests you are a victim. but you didn't really explain the issue to much

it sounds like you are just dealing with some stuff right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think I'm just getting old and trying to rush everything for me to come on top. It sounds too deep. I had people to talk to. I think I need counseling

• 2mo

counseling may help. you are only 20 so you have TONS of life ahead of you. you have plenty of time to "come out on top".

• What makes you say that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think I'm just over dramatic. But that answer doesn't seem comfortable