What Should I Do For My Birthday?

It's Saturday and literally my only plan is watching this

Through this

Without being committed again for delusions of Middle Earth. (This time I already know I'm Gandalf!)What Should I Do For My Birthday?

Updates:
2mo So my Hobbit Adventure Begins.

0|1
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an awesome plan. Maybe ask your family/friends to bring you over some food or watch it with you-or spoil yourself with a bunch of chinese take out and movieeee.
    Either way, have fun and happy birthday :)

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

thanks for mho, hope your birthday was a great day :)

What Girls Said 10

• I think that's a totally fine plan as it is. If you want to see more friends or family, maybe go out to dinner and have a good time that way.

1|3
    0|0
  • If watching those things is going to make you happy, than do it. I hate when people compare birthday plans or try to go for something they aren't into. It's your birthday, celebrate you how you want!

1|1
    0|0
  • Get some Shire-worthy scotch or ale.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have a dress as your fav middle earth friend costume party. Serve meade. Enjoy... Celtic music and jigs. Serve meat on a stick and crackers wrapped in grape leaves. Take lots of photos

0|1
    0|0
  • Order a birthday cake, invite family over, and maybe have a movie night together, just a suggestion :) .

0|0
    0|0
  • Invite people over and watch it together with small snacks and beer

0|0
    0|0
  • EEEEEE GANDALF!!! =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Poop

0|1
    1|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Happy Birthday.. My birthday will be on a Saturday.. will be hitting a milestone in my life. I did a lot, but I still feel I could of accomplished more.

0|1
    0|0
  • My birthday is Saturday too. 9-24 rocks!
    Yeah I don't know I haven't even made a plan yet so you're ahead of me. lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably do star wars

0|1
    0|0
  • You should just turn 38 and that's it. I never understood why people had to do something for a basic day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Order pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunno I quit paying attention to birthdays after I hit 21. Nothing else to count down to but death and dunno when that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • go outside, have a social life and make a memory

0|0
    0|0
  • Hobbit trilogy was pretty shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • u should. suck a big fat hobbit dick :)

0|1
    3|4