Did you have a car in highschool? Or did you wish you did?

I wish I did. Life would be easy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.
    My siblings and I share my dads old car. We all used it through high school.
    Currently saving for my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I had no ambitions to do anything. Had no job, still rode the bus, had the easiest classes to skate through school. No college plan, barely squeaked by sitting at graduation with no clue what was gonna happen next, didn't really care wanted to live at home, we got along just fine so there was no issue, but my dad kept implying I should leave. Kept pestering me enough to leave so I did, now I work at this job for 15 years making 20 an hour. No college, inside connections. People that graduated with honors can't find work and are worse off for going to school and having payments.

What Girls Said 13

• My parents bought me a truck for my 16th birthday. So yeah, had one mostly all through high school. And I still drive it.

• I don't know about everyone but I can drive to school but I don't it's much more difficult at my school cuz you have to park far away and it's faster just to take the bus so I don't really want one.

• i used the bus in highschool. or friends who had carss. i didn't get my first car till i was like 20. lol.
    life is much easier with a car tho!

• I didn't have a car. My high school was 10 mins away walking, so I'd walk. If it rained sometimes I'd still go. That was hell lol

• I did have one, and I still have that same one.

• I had a car and all the students in my class envied me XD

• Nope, never owned a car yet. I got my license at 17, but wasn't allowed to take the car until 20-ish around junior/senior year of college.

• No, I was too young

• Had a car in my senior year of high school only.

• I have a car. But I don't have my license yet 🙁

• I wish I did too. I just got one this year

• I WISH!! Somehow i tgink id be more mature

• No i didn't and yes i wish i did

What Guys Said 7

• my senior year i was gifted my mom's 15 year old saab. really nice car when she first got it. but my mom ran it into the ground... still it was nice having a vehicle

• I'm in Year 13. I don't have a car, and I don't really care about getting one. My parents say they're going to force me to take my driving test before the end of next year :/

• Yeah, but not until senior year. My dad gave us his VW Jetta that my sister and I shared. It felt good to have a car because I wasn't at the mercy of the school bus anymore.

• Nah I didn't even get my license until I was like 20.

• Nope. Didn't need it, we had buses and trains to take us everywhere

• yes.

• Sure did. Bought my first car at 14, by grad I had 5. Nothing fancy, but I like to tinker