What are the rules for being around you?

For some they might be weird, but for you, they may feel perfectly reasonable. Here's mine in no particular order.

1. Do not ask me more than 3 questions in a row. (I consider any more than that an interrogation, and I'm insulted by this.)

2. Do not repeat anything more than twice. (Perhaps I didn't hear you the first time, so saying it a second time is necessary to make sure you were heard. A third time saying it makes it so there is no doubt that was has been said has been heard. Cool, but If you say it a fourth time, you're getting yelled at. I'm not fucking stupid.)

3. Do not talk to me as soon as I've come out of the bathroom. (The bathroom is a sacred domain where you have some time to yourself. You also need time to properly transition from that space to doing something else. Do not interrupt that transition. This literally makes me angry. At least wait until I've sat down or clearly begun doing something else.)

4. Do not interrupt me when I'm talking. (Very simple. I don't cut you off. Don't do it to me. The moment you do it to me. You're getting yelled at. What you have to say is not more important than what I have to say.)

5. Do not ignore me. (I'm talking to you. You can clearly hear me and we are speaking the same language. You're preventing the progress of the conversation. Fucking speak.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't expect me to follow your personal rules because I am not a mind reader.
    I guess my rule is I don't socialise with people who are so bothered by others.
    It's horrible being around critical people.

If someone is making an effort being around you then be grateful and be nice. It's so simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Never raise your voice at me. I don't care if I just slapped your grandmother, act like you know what I'll do to you if you ever disrespect me or show that you don't take me seriously as a threat.

2) On the total opposite side of that previous rule, I try to keep it positive vibes only. I can't hang with woe-is-me doom-and-gloomers. We've all got problems, suck it up. My free time is precious to me, and dammit, I demand that it be enjoyable.

3) Keep your racism and other prejudices to yourself. I'll extend that to being a douchebag to people like waiters and sales associates. Don't embarrass me by association because you think you should be making judgements and comments on people's job performances to them. Only whack people think like that, and I don't fuck with whack people.

4) Must be 420-Friendly! You don't have to smoke yourself, but I'm probably going to be blazed, and you can love that or kick rocks. I make no apologies for that.

5) Drama does not exist in my universe. I don't want to be involved in any, and I don't want to hear about that of others. Just the dumbest bullshit I've ever seen in my life. I love my life by a strict code of never giving a fuck what other people are doing, and I don't tolerate others giving a fuck about what I do. Keep your head down, mind your business, and don't speak to me unless you're on some positive shit.

What Girls Said 12

• 1. They must want me to ask more than 3 questions.
    2. They must want me to react everything 4 times at least.
    3. They must enjoy a conversation with me while they're taking a 💩!
    4. If they are talking and I remember something, they must ask me to interrupt them before I forget what I want to say.
    5. They should not mind it if I ignore them, because in only ignore when it's appropriate. 😁!

That's all.

• Nah I don't have any rules... I play it by the hand.

• I'm not sure I have rules so to speak, but it'd be nice if the person has a sense of humor and treats me as nicely as I treat them.

I totally feel you on that questions thing, though. o_o

• number 1: respect personal space, no hugging, shaking hands, standing close or anything that requires space invading.
    number 2: articulate when speaking, I don't like mumblers,
    number 3: don't ask me personal questions unless I have mentioned it before. if I haven't mentioned that I am single doesn't interrogate to as to why no man wants me.
    number 4: don't be smutty or rude in other ways, its uncomfortable.
    number 5: don't make someone look like a wally if they make a mistake.

• Don't talk down to me/treat me like I'm a child/idiot.

Don't talk to me in the morning, when I'm stressed, as soon as I walk in the door, or when I'm reading.

Don't touch me unless I give you permission.

• 1. Don't make me repeat myself
    2. Don't ask, say, or do stupid shit because you will 90% get yelled at for it.
    3. Don't smoke. Seriously. I'll leave you.
    4. Don't interrupt me when I'm talking.
    5. Don't have a debate with me and refuse to accept when you're wrong just because you feel like being right.

• 1) don't interrupt me
    2) don't call me stupid if you don't agree with something I have to say.
    3) don't try to talk to me if I'm on my phone because I'm clearly not paying attention to you and don't want to be bothered.

• Woah you have a lot of rules 😭 i think I would be yelled at a lot 😂

My rules depends on the person 😘

• Don't ignore me or accuse me of lying for no reason.

• Be courteous and polite.

That's it.

• Don't ignore me, talk to me while I'm in the rest room, or touch me.

• I have no rules

What Guys Said 9

• really only one
    don't be an asshole

• 1) Keep out of my bubble.
    2) Don't lie. I will find out. (white lies are okay to an extent, no one is perfect)
    3) Don't start drama or drag yours into my life.
    4) Don't interrupt unless it's important.
    5) No bigotry of any kind whatsoever.
    6) Be open minded, if you can't have an honest conversation then I don't want you around anyway.

That's all I can think of for now.

• 1. dont mistake my kindness for my weakness
    2. if im nice to you then dont be an ass because i can show you the devil too.
    3. give me some space, so i can recharge my batteries by having my alone time.
    4. and be honest and loyal with me

• Stay positive! Negative / hating vibes will get that person socially excommunicated.

• Lol I got to think. Don't be all 'busy' around me, I like it easy

• Don't be a public hoe.. just be "mine" hoe.

• dont make a jokeon my expense than act mad if i made a joke at your expense

• Do not under any circumstances point at me I find it highly offensive.

I find eye contact offensive and don't like how your avatar is looking at me right now... >:(

• Don't piss me off.