For some they might be weird, but for you, they may feel perfectly reasonable. Here's mine in no particular order.
1. Do not ask me more than 3 questions in a row. (I consider any more than that an interrogation, and I'm insulted by this.)
2. Do not repeat anything more than twice. (Perhaps I didn't hear you the first time, so saying it a second time is necessary to make sure you were heard. A third time saying it makes it so there is no doubt that was has been said has been heard. Cool, but If you say it a fourth time, you're getting yelled at. I'm not fucking stupid.)
3. Do not talk to me as soon as I've come out of the bathroom. (The bathroom is a sacred domain where you have some time to yourself. You also need time to properly transition from that space to doing something else. Do not interrupt that transition. This literally makes me angry. At least wait until I've sat down or clearly begun doing something else.)
4. Do not interrupt me when I'm talking. (Very simple. I don't cut you off. Don't do it to me. The moment you do it to me. You're getting yelled at. What you have to say is not more important than what I have to say.)
5. Do not ignore me. (I'm talking to you. You can clearly hear me and we are speaking the same language. You're preventing the progress of the conversation. Fucking speak.)
Most Helpful Girl
Don't expect me to follow your personal rules because I am not a mind reader.
I guess my rule is I don't socialise with people who are so bothered by others.
It's horrible being around critical people.
If someone is making an effort being around you then be grateful and be nice. It's so simple.1
Most Helpful Guy
1) Never raise your voice at me. I don't care if I just slapped your grandmother, act like you know what I'll do to you if you ever disrespect me or show that you don't take me seriously as a threat.
2) On the total opposite side of that previous rule, I try to keep it positive vibes only. I can't hang with woe-is-me doom-and-gloomers. We've all got problems, suck it up. My free time is precious to me, and dammit, I demand that it be enjoyable.
3) Keep your racism and other prejudices to yourself. I'll extend that to being a douchebag to people like waiters and sales associates. Don't embarrass me by association because you think you should be making judgements and comments on people's job performances to them. Only whack people think like that, and I don't fuck with whack people.
4) Must be 420-Friendly! You don't have to smoke yourself, but I'm probably going to be blazed, and you can love that or kick rocks. I make no apologies for that.
5) Drama does not exist in my universe. I don't want to be involved in any, and I don't want to hear about that of others. Just the dumbest bullshit I've ever seen in my life. I love my life by a strict code of never giving a fuck what other people are doing, and I don't tolerate others giving a fuck about what I do. Keep your head down, mind your business, and don't speak to me unless you're on some positive shit.0