Why dose my dad do this?

My dad for some reason when he wants me to get up instead of saying hay get up or something like that he keeps brushing my hair behind my ear I put it back as soon as me ear feels cold but he will keep doing that till I get up why?😂

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a sign that he loves you :) He also probably does it so you'll eventually get up because you want him to stahp <3 :P

What Guys Said 13

• That's the way he shows that he loves you hence wakes you up gently :)

Now unless you've told him so he won't know that it makes you feel cold

• Lol probably because he enjoys playing with you in that way and likes watching your reaction. At least he doesn't burn your toes or hold your nose so you can't breathe like someone I knew did to me lol

• That's what daddies and loving husbands do.

• It is a sign of affection. I do it to women I care about and am close to

I still don't get it he does it over and over again till I get up 😂😂😂 he likes the house cold so my ears get cold when he does that

• That's nice a gentle wake up - A lot of people get a loud roar to wake them up

• typical thing a dad does to his child with long hair.

• Because you're growing up and he's probably thinking back to when you were his little girl.

• Maybe because he want's to wake you up slowly, my mom used to wake me up by shaking my body, my dad poured water on me to wake me up lol.

• My mom used to do that to me when i was a kid. She would caress my head until i get up , i guess it's way of showing affection so that you wake up nicely.

My dad used to throw me to get me up

Hahahaha you're dad is definitely cool ^^

Yep he made me knife once

• If you're asking because it's annoying, then he is doing it purely to annoy you into getting up. If you are asking because he is touching you and you feel uncomfortable then there might be other problems.

• its prob a dad thing

• Does*

• A girl fell asleep on my bedin a hotel room and there was no space so to wake her up I brushed her hair back with my fingers and lightly woke her up. It sounds super creepy now lol

Ya it does

Bc i didn't want people to think I was a creep lol

O ok 😂

What Girls Said 4

• Because you have to get up.

• maybe he wanna do this because he wants to take your seat

• i think it's his idea of how to get you to wake up and it works

• maybe thats just his way of waking you up its working right?😀😊😎👍👍👍