Are YOU alpha or nah?

Are YOU alpha or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Alpha isn't always trying to be one, it's a natural trait. For those that emphasise on being one are actually those that have inferiority issues thus the need to keep reasserting. So yes by that way I am :-D

"Alpha isn't always trying to be one, it's a natural trait." This guy gets it.

• I am what I am neither one nor the other, just a simple man.

Also I agree with what @HandsomeRaj is saying, it's a trait you either have it or you don't, those that always emphasis that they have it or always need the world to know it usually are the ones that don't have it, or have a pretend version of it, a facade I guess you could say they're the most insecure as well. While true/real ones never even have to say a word.

• Yeah I'm always making sure to eat my alphabet soup.

• I haven't apointed myself to alpha.

• Nah I'm a sleeper. Which is like you're not an alpha most of the time (so a beta) and then when the time comes, wham!! I'm the man, all y'all bitches better watch out!

• 0|0
  • Well duh!!! Of course I am😏

• yeah i am.

• haha no thanks. being "alpha" is just an excuse to be a douchebag ^^ #triggered

• Im alpha as fuck.

• Hell no, coach tyler1 told me im a beta shit

• Alpha 4 life bruh

• I'm beta as fuck and don't forget feminine

• Definitely alpha 💯

• To be an alpha you need to act as one, to prove it to your community. If you have been in the army or the police you would know if you're an alpha or not, there's a psycho-technical test that reveals a lot about you, also you would notice that when you're on the field.

• Beta master race 4 life *gangsign*
    Westside DPP (Doormat Pushover Pussies) fo eva fam!
    hollaaaaaa

• all i know is, if im winning, then you must be losing

What Girls Said 7