Could you survive an entire week without your cell phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude I could survive without a month. True story, went back to visit family in Fiji and they were in a isolated area so literally no cellular reception. You had to go in town for that baloney,

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it before. I'd do it again.

What Girls Said 13

• yes i will be able to

• Of course. What idiot dies without it? 👀 or crazy person if they suicide because they don't have a phone.. Wtf. People are getting dumber and dumber... Feel sorry for future generations...

• Yes.

• Lol if I did I would probably have 500 new messages, and over 100 social media notifications by the time I get it back.

• I personally can't survive without one! I tired it for a day and I went crazy and was super depressed and didn't know what to do with my life lol (sarcastic) but for real tho I don't think I could survive without one

• I haven't tried but I doubt I could.

• it was hard

• Heck No

• Only if i was on vacation.

• Yes. I had to go a couple months without mine, and I was fine.

• For couple days not a week

• no way!

• Nope lol

What Guys Said 20

• I have survived my entire life without a cell phone. I think the world would be better if they were never invented. They are nothing more than electronic tethers. You can't be free when you have a tether around your neck.

• I can survive a lifetime without it - I was born in an era when fixed phones were a novelty lol

• Where I'm now I have no landline, thus I need a cell phone. When I have a land line I don't really need a cell phone

• I survived several months in 2013 without a cell phone and I could do it again. I make a lot of money through my cell phone now, but if it came down to it then I could make VOIP calls via my computer or borrow someones phone when I would ask you for your number if it really came down to it.

• nope, my work revolves around the phone, I'd be broke in a week.

• I hardly ever use phone, I don't know where it is half the time

• im a 70's/80's kid so i know i can lol i dont think anyone from the next generation could lol

• I've survived years without a cell phone. It's great having it around but my life won't be over without it. I barely use my cell phone anyway because I'm more of a face to face person.

• I don't even use my cell phone now, the last text/phone call I sent on it was like 5-7 years ago.

• yes, i have survived for 3 years without.

• I've survived weeks without it. It really makes you appreciate it though lmao

• Yep...

• Yeah no problem. I go without cell service 4 months a year, so a week is easy.

• Have you ever grew up poor? lol this is nothing😂😂

• Yes.

• Duhhh

• i didn't get my first cell phone till i was almost 19
    so ill be fine

• All I have is a shitty Windows phone I never use, so... yeah.

• Of course! Why it's not food

• I survived more than 6 months in the middle of nowhere without any telecommunication device.