How would you react if a friend or family came asking for assistance regarding a haunting?

I've been reading A series of books by Ed and Lorrain Warren. They are the Demonologist who are portrayed in Aminity Ville Horror and The Conjuring. Book #3 The Haunted talks about a family from Pennsylvania the Smurls and their battle with demonic infestations in their home for 15 years. They were scared for years to ask for help because they didn't want friends/family and neighbors to ridicule them and most of all didn't want their daughters lifes ruined sociology. How would you react if a some one closed came asking for help?

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who experiences paranormal activity a lot I would believe them and help them out. I have done some research on how to protect a house a cleanse a house of spirits so Id assist as much as possible.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe in that stuff. So I'd check it out. Maybe that's weird, I don't know. But I would.

And what books are these? I've read Amityville but not one by that couple?

Stoned and Lorraine were the Demonologist who investigated the house and helped the family. Then some one wrote a book about it but both the family and the warrens say the guy dramatize a lot of it.

• Oh hell nah, go to church and ask for help but me? Hell to the motherfucking no, if I were drunk I'm afraid I might help them

• I would be excited yet scared

• I would help them look for help and take kids in while they figure stuff out. I would not go to their house though. I don't know if I believe but I don't not believe either. I prefer some things to stay a mystery.

What Guys Said 1

• pack their suitcase send them to the insane asylum