Am I being followed?

For a couple days now I've been noticing the same car parked near this place in the morning. The driver when i was walking it slowed down and went to that spot and just stopped. A year ago something similar happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely carry something for self defense if worst comes to shove (aka mace). I would definitely get the license plate and report it to your parents so they can report it to the police.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be followed, you can never be too careful. If you really are under 18, then report this matter to your parents or adults that you love and trust. I hope you are able to resolve this issue.

What Guys Said 4

• Do not walk there alone again. Bring a guy friend with you or an adult with you if you have to. Take a picture of the car, make sure to get the plates... again, don't go there alone.

• Cary mace talk to your mom and dad

• A year ago? I don't think so. But just to be safe, tell your parents and friends and have someone on your phone's speed dial

• Copy down the license plate number and call police.

What Girls Said 2

• yea you have a stalker

• It's better to be safe than sorry. Maybe assume yes.