Why is my 2 month old female kitten peeing on my feet?

So I got this 2 month old female kitten from somebody who was giving them away. I believe she is a stray. Anways, when we got her she would hiss and hide. But at night when everyone was asleep she would cry for our other cat. At the time he didn t want anything to do with her. Eventually they got along great. I ve been trying to get her to warm up to me and all she does is hiss and run away. She will come up to me when I feed her but that s about it. So we had her about 2 to 3 weeks and she s gotten really close to my older male cat. Well I would love on him and pick him up because she won t let me do that to her. So I was cooking today and she came up to me and sat on my foot, I thought she just wanted some food. But I noticed that my foot started to get warm and when I looked down she was PEEING !!! Why would she come up and just pee on me? Yes , they got a litter box and etc that they both love using. Does she hate me?

What Guys Said 1

• Because she's not fully housetrained yet.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean she's still a baby, so it mightve been an accident

I doubt it

So I'm confused does she like me or not?

Well if you're feeding her I'd say she likes you at least a little, she's probably hisses and runs because she's scared.

The longer you have her she'll probably warm up to you more