Kieth scott was killed by a black cop, and he had a gun?

So what excuses do BLM sheep have now? I will love to hear your clever remarks.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/keith-lamont-scott-fatally-shot-n-c-cops-warned-repeatedly-n651846

0|3
4|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe we should just abolish the police. Let them fend for themselves. Believe me they would want them back. You know black kill other blacks way more than cops killing blacks.

0|4
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Did he use the gun? No. He didn't deserve to be shot. Cop should've tried pepper spray or taser first. Though I do agree maybe the cop might've been scared but cops shouldn't be scared. I think the cop is at fault here.

2|2
    0|8
    • 2mo

What a crock of shit, you can tell people they shouldn't be concerned about their own lives? You're a nieve 17 year old girl with no life experience. Your most traumatic event in your life was your period.

• Show All
    • 2mo

This is why people 18 shouldn't come on discussions like these 😂pepper spray my ass...

When someone has gun you don't use pepper spray you idot... Go back to your school

• 2mo

"Why didn't he shoot the guy in the arms then. And if the guy would've attempted to move them, then go for lethal shot?"

This should explain why that doesn't work:
      http://www.forcescience.org/fsnews/40.html

• This 1 man had a WEAPON, most of the other's didn't.

1|1
    1|1
    • 2mo

We are talking about this incident

• Show All
    • 2mo

@jacquesvol it only takes less than a second to drop it. And there were other officers there, that was in uniform. Also it only takes less than a second for the guy to shoot the cop.

• 2mo

@Thisperson98 The cops goofed once more, killed one more innocent man. Racial profiling prompts them to shoot too quickly. It's not even a personal decision of one cop, it seems the spirit in the units and how they learned to react: shoot first and ask questions later. Another example of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
      If their main instrument is a gun, every possible problem becomes a target to be shot at.

• HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
    He never reached for it just like the guy in mn

0|0
    1|5
    • 2mo

Then he went to his car and put his hands down, which is sketchy

• Show All
    • 2mo

@CHRIS11796 yea those stereotypes is what's fucked up about the world

• 2mo

I thought we were talking about the other guy I was tired but they planted a gun on him!!

What Guys Said 15

• When we elected the Man of Lawlessness to the White House, we asked for this kind of cultural insanity. Thus, we get shoot-first-ask-later officers. And thugs who refuse to obey orders - rather stupidly. And lawless men who use the lawless thug's suicide-by-cop as an excuse for more lawlessness of their own.

Said rioters betray their true cause - and masters - by the targets they choose to terrorize. They don't go after the regime that's actually responsible for this madness. They burn down bakeries and restaurants that had nothing to do with it.

The "gay" activists likewise don't go after the gay bars that encourage risky behavior. They terrorize bakeries and restaurants - and hijack churches.

During Kristallnacht, who suffered the worst of the Brownshirts' wrath? Bakeries and restaurants.

And even then, not usually the big corporate ones that their rhetoricians blame for all the world's evils. No. Instead, they always target the ma-and-pa operations. Because individual success is viewed with contempt.

At it's heart, it is little more than a sniveling, pathetic rejection of "Thou Shalt Not Covet."

0|1
    0|1
  • Well, there's video of the incident, but it hasn't been released yet, so we'll have to wait and see what exactly happen, but he did have a gun and he wasn't obeying the cop's orders, that's all we know yet, so we can't determine if it was justified or not. These protests are fucking ridiculous, they're just destroying stuff for the sake of it, just like with Michael Brown, which was later proved he attacked the officer.
    Rioting before knowing who did right and who did wrong, is absolutely stupid. These idiots rioting are just a bunch of ignorant thugs, that are just adding more fuel to the already big fire.

P. S.: In the video the victim's daughter posted, you can hear here screaming racial slurs... she's a racist, and we all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just still want to know how people can justify someone being killed when they have a gun (using it or not), but the cops cam keep a terrorist alive in a gta shootout, injuring 2 cops. How the cops can keep a psycho who murdered or injured 70 people in the movies alive. And how they can not only keep a person who shot up a church killing 9, but then have the common courtesy to take him to burger king cause the dude forgot to eat beforehand? That's what I want to understand. That's what I'd like to get

Is it because the more terroristic, the more humane we need to treat these people? Cause unless it's not racism, I don't get why more people just mass murder people since that seems less of a threat of possibly, maybe, kinda, sorta, arguably, inconclusively pulling out a gun... Or am I making too much sense for y'all? 🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Swat are the ones that deal with terrorist, they're far better. Also you don't know that the terrorist didn't comply afterwards

• 2mo

Swat and military also have a policy where you aren't allowed to shoot unless being fired upon. How is it they have a stricter rules of engagement conduct over the enemy than cops over its own citizens? And does that matter? They were alive and shot and not killed after said standoff and shootout. You can also clearly taze the alleged perpetrator or shoot him in a non vital area and keep him alive at point blank range and be totally immobilized... but when a dude sitting at a traffic stop is being questioned for a tail light, that's a much more immediate threat... Stay woke 😂😂😂

• BLM is nothing more than a hate movement. It is funded by American Jews with the purpose to radicalise blacks against Whites.
    It's what blacks do all the time. Complain and demand free stuff without giving the slightest effort. But for some reason they all run to stay in White countries to be "oppressed".

1|0
    0|1
  • They have none. I keep saying, if black men wouldn't needlessly confront cops, they wouldn't get shot.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what the truth is... I don't know who is lying... The black witnesses or the police... But if the guy really had a gun and he didn't drop the gun despite the multiple warnings then it was his misyske. Ofcourse he didn't deserve to get killed but then we'll shit happens...

0|0
    0|0
  • They have excuses for everything.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os

0|0
    0|0
  • if he had a cop, he got shoot for a reason. that would be - black and armed.
    and i didn't say which was the good reason cos its not what im pointing here.

0|0
    0|0
  • there isn't shit to say.. the whole BLM thing is an epic fail

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I think they will claim it was a book.

0|1
    0|0
  • They just want an excuse to riot and loot.

0|1
    0|2
  • It's not illegal to have a gun.

0|1
    1|2
  • NC is open carry.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

The cops were looking for another guy. Mistaken identity. The plainclothes cop yells him orders, he doesn't obey at once.
      How do YOU react when some guy in civilian clothes yells orders at you without apparent reason? If he had shot the cop it would have been self defense.

• 2mo

The cps goofed up once more.

• 2mo

he got shot for just two reasons. He was black and armed. Blacks clearly don't qualify for open carry down there or in OH.

• Ok, BLM argument doesn't apply here. Maybe people don't like the heavy handed response.
    Not 24 hours before a wanted terrorist was arrested alive after he started a shootout with the cops. So it is possible to apprehend someone alive.
    The cops were their to serve a warrant on someone else. I thought NC was an open carry state and i don't believe you even need a permit to carry a pistol in NC.
    Why do people insist it's only Black folks/BLM that's not ok with cops shooting the wrong people.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're probably gonna say that the media is a bunch of bullshit and lying about the "truth" of what really had happened, or that he was "framed", or that a gun had been "planted" there and placed into his hands by the cops after he had been killed, blah blah and not want to accept any responsibilities that they had done something wrong and and was irresponsible.

If only each time ever single person regardless of what their race are when they had been shot and killed by cops always and also got this much attention and publicity all over the media and the internet then there really is some equality in terms of that "all lives had mattered" regardless of which race or ethnicity that the person was that killed by any police officers.

0|1
    0|0