Do you ever dream that you find money in a large denomination and steal it?

2mo I dreamt I found a $100.00 USD, took it and spent it straightaway so no one would catch me with it!
2mo This is a DREAM I had last night while sleeping, not something I really did. I would not really steal I just want to know what it means.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found a little over a hundred. Looked around for the dood and couldn't find him. Tried finding a way to contact him but got nothing. Decided to pocket the cash and if he ever showed up just give it back. He never showed up. 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had some pretty weird dreams, most of them were sexual in nature. I can't remember finding money or antyhing else of value in any of my dreams though. I've been given expensive things in my dreams but had to do things I wouldn't normally do in order to get them.

I'm not sure what that would mean to be honest.

What Guys Said 5

• Every single day

• no, but I usually can't remember what I dream anyway

• No.
    Never.

• Not really.

• If it was more than a grand I would assume that it's drug money and taking it would get me killed so I wouldn't take it unless it was over $100 000 000

No one came after me for taking the money in the dream. You sure don't want to mess with drug lords.

What Girls Said 4

• No way. I would feel too guilty to ever do that. I once found a 20 on the beach and it really helped me but I still hope the person who lost it didn't need it.

Congrats:) So you have never had any weird dreams while sleeping that you've stolen money? I'm trying to figure out why I would have such a dream?

I just did and I am on a way too strict budget. Also, I'm feeling resentful about a lot of things these past few months so I think that might go with it too?

It definitely could be. The brain is a funny thing and expressed thoughts in strange ways.

• Stealing isn't in my nature. I found an engagement ring at work the other day, could have gotten away with taking that but I didn't, I made sure it was given to the person who lost it. It was worth a lot of money...

Me neither. That's why I'm surprised that I had a dream that I did that. I woke up wondering.

Dreams are just weird things that don't always make sense, we can do anything in dreams and the consequences don't matter :)

• No personally I don't like stealing. But serious you're 47 and all you're thinking about is 100 bucks that's sad not gonna lie.

• Nope