Is it normal to fear childbearing?

Even though I would like a child one day, childbearing is my major fear.

2mo Kudos to all the women brave enough to have more than 1 child, to go over that process again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Id be scared also. In the future there will be technology to take the embro out and turn it into a baby in a pod so no labor pains stretch marks and having to take 3+ months off work.
    But for now it's got to be quite an ordeal.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get the epidural, you barely bleed. The staff there are wonderful! Eat before you leave home lol. Etc but yeah not that gory as you might expect.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is a natural fear for women but the pros outweigh the cons.

• That shit scares me too. Who ever said it's beautiful is a liar. Seeing that was a bad memory for me

• hun im not gonna talk cause i never gave birth
    WOMEN EXPLAIN THIS TO HER LOL

• Adopt a kid or there are drugs for the pain And really if you have a extremely long 12 hour labour that's still only 0.0017% of your life compare that to the.3% of your life you will spend on the shitter (assuming you live to 80) that being said I have no idea how much it hurts so I'm probably the wrong guy to be asking but personally a 6 to 8 pound thing comming out of my body would scare the shit out of me too

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• i think we all fear something at a certain point so yea its normal

• I was horrified of it. I swore I was going to bleeding death when I was in labor but it really wasn't that bad and I hardly even bled. It's scary as fuck to think about but amazing in the end❤️

1 private opinion(s)