Is it normal to fear childbearing?

Even though I would like a child one day, childbearing is my major fear.

Updates:
2mo Kudos to all the women brave enough to have more than 1 child, to go over that process again.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Id be scared also. In the future there will be technology to take the embro out and turn it into a baby in a pod so no labor pains stretch marks and having to take 3+ months off work.
    But for now it's got to be quite an ordeal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get the epidural, you barely bleed. The staff there are wonderful! Eat before you leave home lol. Etc but yeah not that gory as you might expect.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is a natural fear for women but the pros outweigh the cons.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shit scares me too. Who ever said it's beautiful is a liar. Seeing that was a bad memory for me

1|0
    0|0
  • hun im not gonna talk cause i never gave birth
    WOMEN EXPLAIN THIS TO HER LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Adopt a kid or there are drugs for the pain And really if you have a extremely long 12 hour labour that's still only 0.0017% of your life compare that to the.3% of your life you will spend on the shitter (assuming you live to 80) that being said I have no idea how much it hurts so I'm probably the wrong guy to be asking but personally a 6 to 8 pound thing comming out of my body would scare the shit out of me too

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• i think we all fear something at a certain point so yea its normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I was horrified of it. I swore I was going to bleeding death when I was in labor but it really wasn't that bad and I hardly even bled. It's scary as fuck to think about but amazing in the end❤️

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more