What is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?

Remeber attraction can stem from anything but which one is the reason you got attracted to that individual in the first place?

• confidenceWhat is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?
  • sense of humorWhat is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?
  • looksWhat is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?
  • intelligenceWhat is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?
  • good social skillsWhat is the biggest trait that would attract you to a girl/guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above ideally. But if I have to only pick one trait, I pick humour, because my humor has literally turned dudes off and chased some away. Lol.

What Girls Said 12

• Sense of humour. Love it when they can make me laugh.

• Definitely sense of humor. I don't think I could be with a guy who couldn't make me laugh or laugh at my jokes. Laughing is great medicine as they say and I love laughing so I definitely would find myself attracted to a guy who could make me laugh.

• I don't know but for me it's intelligence. Damn.<3

• Intelligence + sense of humour

• Looks

• Lol guys think girls are bitches because they say we only care about looks, but the majority of males choose looks...

i chose social skills by the way

• Hands down intelligence! If he's dumb everything else falls apart.

What if i make good money but im like a bit dumb?

What is a " dumb " guy for you..
      Im a bit goofy and girls would say that im a dumb ass but i have good job that takes skill & brains

@Frankie1G goofy isn't dumb to me. Dumb is sort of clueless about the world and what's going on, or no real knowledge of simple things.

A sense of humour is a great trait!

• Confidence and sense of humor.

• Intelligence plus looks.

• looks

• looks..

• Intelligence.

With enough confidence.

What Guys Said 18

• I voted E because its closest to the trait I look for the most, which is when a girl takes the time to actually talk with me and seems genuinely interested in me. Usually its looks that attract people initially because that's the first impression, and while that certainly plays a part its not necessarily what draws me in and makes me feel comfortable with a girl. I've dated one girl in my life and the fact that she seemed genuinely interested in me was the real reason I became attracted to her. When I first met her I wasn't really attracted to her just based off looks (she was beautiful, but I mean from just seeing her I didn't really feel a big attraction). However, whenever I saw her she always stopped what she was doing to chat with me and her being that forward and outgoing with me really made me become attracted to her.

• I'm going with Character and Modesty!

• None of the above matter if the person isn't confident in themselves. Everyone is insecure to a point, but insecurity beyond that is extremely unattractive. I don't care how good looking a girl is, what her body looks like, how smart she is, how social she is, or how funny she is. If I have to hear her or feel her complain about herself constantly then I'm out.

• I went another option - CHARACTER

• I will go for good social skills. first. Then I will look for beauty. Then intelligence. Then confidence and last I will take humor

• Social skills and looks! :-D

• interesting laugh / funny personality
    big eyes (better if green/blue/grey)
    the way she moves hands
    a good brain
    a firm ass

• Humor and looks

• The personality do matter, but without a good appearance, I wouldn't get attracted to a person or discovering them at the first place - probably. In most cases I've been attracted to someone, it's the good looks.

• Intelligence

• Definitely intelligence.

• Intelligence.

• i do not care what they look on the outside how they are inside.

• Combination of looks and confidence.

• A, B, C and D

• A.. and having the pleasure to hear a cute sneeze

• big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

• Looks obviously.
    But intelligence matters too.