Does anybody play fantasy football and do you have tips on winning?

I know, I'm a little new to this and just started playing fantasy football this year. Does anyone here play it and have tips on winning?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have tips for playing fantasy football. I can tell you though DO NOT sign up for sites like DraftKings unless you want to lose a ton of money really fast. The people who win on there have custom software and algorithms that give them a massive competitive advantage.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 15

• rb's are your best friends. there are few who produce at a high rate while you can often find receivers and qb's. so really try and find some reliable rb's who can get you 10+ points per game on the regular with the occasional big 15+ point game

He's right! I spent my first three picks on RBs in all my leagues, because finding one who gets the bulk of the carries / targets these days is very rare. For example in one league I chose LeVeon Bell, Eddy Lacy, & Rashad Jennings.

Consistently stay up to date on sports news (which I do all the time anyways) so I know who's injured & what players will step up production. That is how I found out early that Dion Lewis is out for at least 6 weeks, so I got LaGarrete Blount in free agency... and dude has been monstrous, especially last night. 👌

Thirdly, do your research before thr draft. Don't blindly follow fantasy expert depth charts by position. For example, I drafted Brady as my QB, knowing he is suspended. So I obviously need a QB for the first 4 weeks. I drafted Matt Stafford as my fill-in because out of the first 4 weeks, he is the best combo of easy defensive schedule and reliable QB.

If u have other fantasy questions or are seeking advice, I'm the Gag Guru of Fantasy Fo

• Just pay attention to the news. Whether u play yahoo, espn, nfl network, they all have info on who's hurt, who's got a good matchup and so on. My dad has nfl Sunday ticket so maybe I have an upper hand. But u just gotta love football. I'm in 3 leagues. And I'm always checking status on my lunch breaks

• I play on Draft Kings and best tips I can give is to follow advice of ESPN. com fantasy football insiders. They have made a lot of $$ for me

• pay attention to the news, and tips for good or tough matchup
    Make sure you know who is in your lineup an when they are playing (ie forgetting to put lagerette blount in your lineup last night)
    Stay on top of injury news
    you can check over unders for games that should score the most points (play players in those game)
    stack qb with wr, stack def with RB or returners,
    don't be afraid to dump players who are not producing and pick up others who are (especially with good matchups)

• I see that is a game for computer nerds those guys have never played organized tackle football in there lives

Was that the question, old man?

Aright, all good

Ok good

• It might be too late for you. How many people are in your team? is it more than 10? It's it's just 8 you got a chance still.

• Just do NBA to be honest. It's extremely easy to win there.

• Why are you interested in that game? I cannot give you any tips because i have never played that game. Why don't you try regular football. it is good for your physical fitness to apart from the joy of playing.

• Have a top 5 QB you can't make it to the post season without one. Have at least 2 RBs that get at least 12 carry's a game.

Also players on winning teams score more points so if a really good player is on an offense that isn't producing than he won't do well.

• Yes. Pick the players that score the most points.

• As in soccer?

• The only way to win is to study what's going on in the nfl

• Have you already drafted?

• the winning move is not to play cuz gambling is for suckers.

• Get rid of injury prone players trade them if you can. And use your waiver pick carefully do research.