Do you often see vivid dreams?

I had a dream that felt so so real and positive.
Usually I always guess that I am in the dreams but not in this case.
does it happen often and how's that feeling for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was weird i saw this question like a day ago, didn't comment because i don't remember my dreams but then this morning i was half awake half asleep and i had a vivid dream where i was back in elementary getting beat up per usual. But this dream was a bit different, it ended weirdly. I kinda just flashed forward and i was running at like 45mph and i didn't know how to stop, so i just started using my shoes to slide to a hault... it was really exhilarating but it put me in a bad mood the rest of the day.

I saw that just now.
      It sounded funny why did it put you on a bad mood :))
      I can't help but I see dreams every night and I remember most of them, yesterday It was about vampires :D They had congress, and I was sitting with them around the table, everything was fine but then they realized that I was human :D
      Gosh , I should just write my dreams on paper and bind it as a book xD I would advise you to do same thing , haha It seems your dreams are just as weird as mine.

So that, teachers beat you in school? O_O

Most Helpful Girl

• My dreams are usually very vivid.
    Had a dream once where something bit my hand and I literally felt (what felt like my dog biting my hand lightly). It was crazy lol

What Guys Said 9

• I rarely can remember my dreams at all. And if I do, it's just the last few bits. I had vivid dreams but they are super rare

• Usually, but when I finally go to sleep after not getting any the night before I really don't remember ANYTHING about my dreams

• my typical dream is falling from a cliff non stop
    yet i dreamt once i was a 1st grade school student

• sometimes yeah i do

• Yep
    Sometimes
    It feels weird AF

• Sadly, no. I almost always forget my dreams very quick afterwards so they don't seem real after I wake up.

• too many times

• I often have nightmares dealing with women

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I had the most vivid dream last night. I woke up really really sad.