If you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?

Note: the TV option only includes TV SHOWS! Meaning you can`t watch any movies on broadcast TV or Netflix.

• BOOKSIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • MUSICIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • MOVIESIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • VIDEOGAMESIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • TVIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • PORNIf you could keep only ONE of these things in your life while giving up all the others forever, which would you pick?
  • Results...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're explaining that movies and Netflix aren't an option for tv, why did you chose a tv with Netflix on it as the option picture?

I'd probably go with TV. There is music on tv, and tv shows related to music. You simply couldn't prevent the use of all music there even if you tried.

No, I said you can't watch movies anywhere -- including on Netflix and on broadcast TV -- unless you actually picked Movies. Otherwise movie fans would pick TV in order to have access to both movies and shows, which would kinda be cheating.

I got that, but the photo you chose is a tv with netflix on it... was more the point

Lots of people watch Netflix on their TV! And Netflix has tons of TV shows. So if you pick TV in this poll, you're allowed to watch TV shows whether on Netflix or anywhere else. Understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• I shall immediately grant a like to your superior question for including my second most favorite video game franchise in the poll. Emperor bless you, dude.

What Girls Said 12

• Porn, if I had to Choose One. Not that Big a deal.
    Good luck and Great question, @Lightspeed-Lemon xx

• I'd keep music but def not that bitch carly rae jepsen

• Fuck. I thought the question was what would you give up so I voted porn lol

I can live without that and video games but I want the rest 😫So I'm torn between books and tv shows

• music

• Music.

• Books definitely

• I am really struggling to make a choice between music and books... agh!

• Video games. If i ever wanna read... well leap frog is kinda like a book, right?

• Music

• Music forsure

• I'd gladly keep the books.

• It was very hard to choose between books and music but I chose music cause I looked at my guitar and just couldn't haha

What Guys Said 12