What life lesson/s did you learn the hard way?

What life lesson/s did you learn the hard way ?

Most Helpful Guy

• -Don't invest all your hopes in one person to the point where you lose yourself.

-Pessimism is easy because you let positivity play hard to get.

-Don't be guilty for feeling left behind, you're just slower than most. Doesn't mean you won't hit the checkpoints others have reached.

-Give yourself some slack.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone finds Jesus in jail.
    Everyone is sober when they are out of money.
    Single parenting is hard.
    Don't do life backwards.
    Know when to walk away.
    Pick your battles.
    Tell your family how much you love them while they are still here.

What Guys Said 20

• well i learned that even in my worst time, there will be no one with me, not even my shadow. and i didn't learn this the hard way, but i learn this lesson in the most horrible and the worst way.
    and also that. its not necessary to always make some reaction towards a problem, if you know that your gonna get only angry and its gonna mess up everythig then you can just sit back and tell yourself that its not necessary to get angry.
    and the last one will be that, Sacrificing, sacrifice is really hard, to make sacrifice for someone is really hard, but you have to do it

Yeah, i believe in making sacrifices for people i care about. I've made sacrifices at a great cost to myself, it hurt coz it wasn't appreciated, but i don't regret it

hmm, i made a lot of big sacrifices too for the people i love very much.

• I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on people to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good people. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for other, you can choose to accept them or walk away.

That is so true. I used to think if i treated people kindly, and always considered their feelings they would treat me the same, but that isn't always the case

• Don't fall in love with someone who doesn't love you back

• I think as I got older I learned that life is not all about me - I won't say "The hard way" but it was a steep learning curve.

• I asked out a bunch of girls and they all said no. I've gone to parties/bars and learned the hard way. I am not good with girls!

Maybe they just failed to see all you have to offer

I don't know I kinda just focus on other things in my life at this point lol.

Most people do, but sometimes people have to create opportunities

• Eating dairy products kept me in the hospital for many reason now I'm dairy free I'm never ever sick!

• Life has this amazing ability to kick you when your down
    Not everything will go according to plan no matter how much you plan it
    Love Stinks

• Never ask a girl if she's pregnant.

• Expect the least to be happy with what you got

• NOT to jump down stairs with my hands in my pocket

• Victoriann will never love me back 💔

• Your body and mind WILL shut down after so many hours of little / no sleep.

• Never give up.

• in the end u can only count on yourself

• Learn from your mistakes and move on💯 don't rebuild the things you have destroyed

• I learn, u can fuck who u want... only u must work about it :) thats so big to me :)

• That being excessively hairy is a curse for lifetime.

You could shave or wax. Epilation is an option too

It's a lifetime curse anyway

• Not to trust your female friends until a year after you get to know them do you can weed out the fake ones that will happily stab you in the back and emotionally black mail you with your friendship and then make you spfeel guilty about it. All the while using you to make themselves feel better and for someone to talk to.

• Build credit up then go buy a car, otherwise if you don't you'll get a shitty interest rate like me. My Payment was 380 a month 5 years

• mortgage sucks

What Girls Said 4

• do not trust someone too blindly

• You should love an appreciate your parents... whatever you don't like about them you should overlook because nothing lasts forever and once they're gone you're a totally different person.

• Once I was driving drunk and got arrested. Not making that mistake again.

• To not trust so easily