An anon girl on here says 'Any girl who says size doesn't matter is lying' Is she right?

• She's right, girls who say that are lying
  • She's wrong

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Size matters to an extent, but most girls think guys worry too much about the size of their dicks.

• To an extent yes it does matter. I would say 4" is my minimum and 9" is my max. I place much more importance on how good he is on giving oral. Many women however do like a nice big cock on a man. You won't know what they like until you sleep with them though.

• Its possible that she needs a larger plug because her outlet is larger than those of us who truly mean it when we say that size matter...

• It mattes to an extent but not the extent men think it matters

so how much does it matter?

@Toad-1 If he is tiny it matters and if he is huge it matters. Just average is fine and since it is average the majority of men shouldn't have a problem being adequate

• I don't think it's all that matter. I just think it matters to an extend. Most average penis are more than enough.
    It can be a problem when the penis is way too small or way too big. Extreme are often a problem

• Size does matter.

• the way i see it, length doesn't matter because you don't have to put the entire thing in. girth matters because it can make it impossible or extremely painful and that's why i limit girth.

• people saying 9! I'm a virgin. i think something that big would have me ending up in hospital! i think the first time will be uncomfortable enough without someone trying to excavate me

• At the end of the day, yes its nice if its bigger, but its not a big deal if it isn't. I place much more importance on other things, like how good in bed he is, what he does with his hands and tongue, kissing, touching, etc. So, she's right and she's wrong.

• I don't want you too big I don't want you to small. Between 6 to 9 inches is good. Anything bigger don't bother trying to touch me and anything smaller will not give me much pleasure.

• Size matters. Alwayzzz.

What Guys Said 13

• This whole size question is so ridiculous because people on this site keep making generalizations. Some women care about penis size, others don't. It's that simple. Just like some guys care about women's boob size and others don't. Some people care about money, others don't. Some people care about level of education, others don't. I don't get what's so hard to understand about this.

• Okay friend if you are about to sleep with someone and "Size" is an issue - There are a number of things wrong with the relationship and your size is number 37 on the list. Seriously it is the equivalent of you saying I will only consider someone between 5'2 and 5'4, 120 to 135 lbs, approx a C cup, fair shoulder length hair.
    Enjoy each other and forget pre conceptions.

• Anon girls on here are 99% guys lol.

• Depends on how she means & perceives it. You should ask her how & based on what she means it?

• I think she's right.

• Of course it does but the fact is many guys think their penis's are smaller than they actually are or don't realize what average is and think their penis is small.

• It matters up to a point. Beyond a certain size and it's painful and uncomfortable for the average girl. Below a certain size and it won't feel as nice. There's also couple-fit. Some girls require bigger, some require smaller. But in both these cases, size matters.

• To an extent it does, but it's not all about the size.

• A japanese psychologist said a man who love small boob is sociopath
    How do you see it?

Are you saying that a woman who loves small dicks is a sociopath or.. 😂

Uhh it's really just push up bras in most cases.. T_T

@Jxpxtxr yeah but maybe that talk about men in free will. You know there is no one like that. So maybe there are others can replace it. Just dont stare at deep inside I think it suit normal people's requirement

• penis size matter
    as much as breast and butt size :p

• She's the only female who speaks the truth

• Any girl who says ANYTHING about anything is lying. Fact.

• Size doesn't matter. Rey Mysterio proved it when he beat big show