Did you want kids?

Did you actually want kids or did it kind of just happen?

Recently found out I was pregnant and I've NEVER wanted kids but now my whole mindset has changed... wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe in the my first 20 years or so at the beginning while I was still deluded with optimism and wanted to conform. And then I had a reality check and bad things happened to me personally in my own life. Now I know for certain that I Absolutely Do Not want any children ever. They're just not for me, because my entire outlook on pretty much everything has changed since last 10 years or so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes the exact same thing happened to me, and now I want more kids in the future

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• I love kids. I often look after my nieces and nephews and i get so much joy from caring for them, and spending time with them.

I would love to have kids , but with a guy i want to share my life with

• i am not pregnant but i would want kids

• I don't know. I go back and forth on the thought of them.

• I dont want kids and i honestly think if it ever came down to it, where i got pregnant, id have an abortion.