Is it possible for a guy to look you straight in the eye and for it to not mean anything?

I felt like... he was just trying to either see if I liked him or if I was being nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You were overthinking. He just liked you, and was paying attention to your facial expressions.

No I seriously doubt he liked me. It was randomly when I walked into class and it was definitely a pre-planned look as though he almost meant to catch my eye when I came.

I do like him but I realize that his state of mind will be different from mine.

And by that I mean, (pure and simple) his will be stressed and irritable because of so much focus on school. Mine used to be focused on school but not anymore.

That's nothing you can change. You only can ask him out, and if it doesn't work move to someone else that is really interested.

dplearningzone.the-dp.co.uk/.../...in-DP-style.png

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yea some people are like this

• But guys always look you straight in the eyes how will you even know?

Really?

people always look me right in my eyes. Guess I'm just weird lol.. It's usually me that looks away bc of being shy