What should be the punishment for this kid?

10-12 year-old David shows his friend Joe a big dummy he created, but doesn't tell him what he's gonna do with it.

Both of them take the dummy on a bridge. Then David throws the dummy into a busy highway, causing a multiple coalition. A couple people suffered cuts and bruises as a result.

Meanwhile Joe is horrified at the scene and had no idea this was his plan, David is smiling and laughing (he doesn't care about what he caused) claiming it was a prank and calls his friend an idiot that doesn't know how to have fun.

What should David's punishment be?

Most Helpful Guy

• His punishment should be his acting career goes down the drain and he moves in with Michael Jackson.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg he's sick in the head like Donald Trump. I'm not sure anything would fix his problems.

What Guys Said 11

• I swear this is from an old as movie. But anyways, here in australia the penalty for such a crime is huge like massive fines and stuff especially in the state I am in, Victoria. But if I had my choice in punishment then I would probs say juvenile detention and maybe even correction services since he obviously learned that it was okay to do this sort of things. Also get Joe away from David so he doesn't get ideas

• I'd beat that kids ass with a yard stick until it breaks in half!

• Mental health clinic, these types dont get better with punishment. They need to be rehabilitated if its possible. Juvie or jail break or harden people nothing else.

• Throw him off a cliff.

• Take away all forms of freedom don't even let the kid choose his damn cloths have him only work on schoolwork and remove most contact from outside world until he writes a convincing apology to go into the paper for all of the drivers involved in the crash

• At least 3 years in Juvie and 2 years probation. If he was older, I thinnk he should get 3 years in prison for each person that was involved in the wreck.

• He should be tossed in juvy and the parents should have to pay for all of the repairs, medical bills that aren't covered, etc.

And I seriously question his parents' ability to raise him... but we don't hold parents accountable these days.

• Lock the little asshole up.

• A psychological institution

• Oh damn he's going to harm a lot of lives I recommend a therapy; bc it might be to late already

• No fucking more dummies, grounded and no entertainment

What Girls Said 9

• I've seen 'The Good Son' with Elijah Wood and McColley Culkin [I believe I spelled his name wrong]. I say if this was real life his butt needs to be locked up for a very very long time. But other than that, that child was the devil's son himself. I don't like to wish bad on anybody, but he needed to die in that movie.

Yeah that kid was messed up. The shocking part was nearly at the end when he tried killing his own mother.
      The lady did the right thing in dropping her child and saving the other kid.

@MelbaB Nothing shocking about it. Evil people are about themselves. They'll kill anybody who is a threat to their livelihood and existence.

• I'd sign him up for adoption

• Attempted homicide and prison.

• Throw David off the bridge.

Lol, I'm just kidding

... I'm not kidding

• Isn't that a movie

Yes, it's from The Good Son movie. The dummy was called Mr Highway.
      I was just wondering what would happen if a kid did that in real life and thought it was funny.

I love that movie but that would be really scary if it happened

• He needs to go to one of those discipline centers for troublesome boys

• Lol this question sounds a lot like how I format my questions. This scene reminds me of the good son.

Yes, it's from The Good Son movie with the Mr Highway dummy scene. That kid was a sociopath.

• boot camp

• Kill em